Ex warming up again - what should I do?

My Ex and I are currently on a "break". 2 months ago, I had to call for a break as his overwhelming career and family issues turned him into a negative person, and he was not treating me nice. So I called for a break so that we can step back and work on life first. We work together, so at work, he was nasty at times, lashing out etc, doesn't want to hang out at all. I was pretty hurt but I left it at that and started no contact to give both of us space and boundaries.

I went away and recently came back to work - he is calmer now, warm, gives me the tender and smiley look, and sort of lingers around at work. I am also a happier person now thanks to this self reflection time I got to have from the break.

I plan to continue no contact as he said no to my suggestion to hang out about a month ago. Is that a good idea, or should I approach him (he is a very stubborn one) given that now I see him warming up slowly?
Ex warming up again - what should I do?
1
1