How does my ex only remember the bad and her favorite time of our relationship? What happened to the rest of it in her mind?

She says I only used her for sex but I waited 2 years to even try for it. I was her best friend for 3 years before. How can she forget all of that and twist it all around so I'm the creep who felt her up when she was the one always touching me?
Now since then she has been nasty, ignored me, and spread lies. To make things worse she is putting herself in my path and befriending my friends more.
When I asked her about her spreading lies she slapped me and remarked that she knew I was hiding being a real jerk. She added several cuss words to that statement.
She always said she wanted to stay friends if we broke up now she is being a huge bitch. Why can't she move on?
1
0