Broke up, after fight?

Okay, firstly we had argument, he was being a jerk and i picked up my stuff and went home (we don't live together) and then after 10 days we didn't talk to each other, he sent me a message how he can't believe I went for second time, but he was. really a jerk and I felt unwanted there and he was actually blaming me for not texting him 10 days. We agreed to meet, and he was just I dont know he looked pretty pissed on me because of that although he was guilty for everything, but know he is so stubborn and he says its all mine. He said to me that we can't be together anymore because he is 25 and im 21 and right know im on college, and he just can't plan life with someone who leaves after simple. argument (as he calls it). He is very stubborn person, and wants to be friends, dont want to loose me, blabla. I just can't believe. he is doing that. We were for 8 months together but we also hang a lot before that we were good friends. He told me. that if he wants to plan somethong with me that he isn't sure and he tells who. garantueers me that you won't leave me again like this. I really think this is a stupid reason. He also on coffee told that he is sure about break up, then that he isn't sure about anything, he says I dont know if Im doing right thing. He is really in bad situation with money and he lost his mother 2. months ago. I just can't stand that, I was with him through that period and I was truly loving and caring to him, and promised him that I won't leave him, but he is really sometimes complete jerk and smokes weed a lot. Its just so much. I hope that he texts me even though he said that he won't because I told him that If we can't be together I can't be friend with him anymore. Could this 10day no talk hurt him so much that he makes permanentely break up?
Broke up, after fight?
Add Opinion