What is the point in dating men when they cheat?

What is the point in women dating men when we all know men cheat?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• stop whining about all men cheat that is very immature to generalize the entire male population because you personally had a bad experience due to your personal insuffient choices in men. it's noones fault but yours you fall for the idiots out there and you should learn from past mistakes and realize it's your fault and how to make it right (getting more trustworthy men)

and just for your information women cheat as well and according to a poll 68% of women would cheat if they knew they wouldn't be caught so those are some satistics for you. Also if we men are so bad either be single for live or consider turning lesbian but, I say just choose wiser

goodbye.

• But I hear so many horror stories of women getting cheated on, I'm beginning to lose faith in men :( What if they are all like that, what if all men cheat? While we women are so faithful to men, these men are having their cake & eating it too.... I just don't want to give myself to someone fully & then be cheated on. Is that so wrong?

• Ok look just because you hear horror stories don't forget the golden stories :) and no reason to lose faith in men if it never happened to you and we aren't all like that I've never cheated nor thought about it and women cheat to don't be fooled lol we just aren't smart enough to catch you guys sometimes and no it's not wrong to want faithfullness but you should know you can weed out the cheaters to begin with you can kinda tell btw

What Guys Said 8

• WOAH. WOAH. Kinda a broad generalization, don't you think? That's like saying all Black people are criminals, all White men can't dance, all Mexicans are illegal immigrants, all women are whiny, complaining, double-standard-holding bitches. You can never generalize one thing with a whole group of people, that's ridiculous.

• I know what you're saying, but men have proved to be cheaters. I'm losing my faith that there good men, I don't see any no matter where I look.

• stupid question. literally stupid, as in you think the few men you've dated represent every man. it's not just a stupid question; you are stupid. I don't know how to help you.

• And women don't cheat?

Think before you speak.

Both sex's are guilty of cheating.

Yes its not easy to find the rihht person who you can love and trust unconditionally but one is out there for everyone. The key is finding them.

Deathecutioner

• Trust me, not all men cheat. Perhaps you should look at the pattern of men you've been dating. Don't blame the lot on a small number of men that you yourself chose to date.

• I've never been cheated on (I've never had a bf) but all my friends have been cheated on. I'm afraid all men do this, & if there is men who don't cheat, I won't find them :(

• If you never had a boyfriend had do you know they cheat? Your friends. lol. Who are men cheating with? Monkeys, Oh yeah, other women. Not to be rude, but you can't say something like this when you haven't even experienced it. Go find a bf.

• It's easy stop being attracted to the asshole

• I'm afraid that even the good ones would cheat if the opportunity presented itelf. Men seem to be so tempted by women & controlled by their 2nd head. How are women supposed to be sure her man won't cheat, where is the proof?

• Date the guys that are 180 degrees different then you normallly would

what type of men do you normally date?

• im not like that ill never cheat on a girlfriend if I had one cause there's no point

• i don't cheat but you would never know because you date men that cheat and after you f*** losers you can't f*** a winner

• I've never dated anyone, I'm going off of what has happened to my friends & family. I just don't want to be hurt like they have. So many women I know have been hurt by men, good women. I don't want to be hurt too, but I'm afraid all men don't care if they hurt a woman because they only care about themselves. At least that is what the men I've seen are like. It is hard to believe in men when everyone I know finds the bad ones & I can't find a good one no matter how hard I try.

• You just said you never cheat, but you said you'd cheat on a girl who is "used up." I've never had sex, but how do I know if a guy wouldn't cheat on me regardless?

• Everybody is capable of cheating but they have to have incentive not to. I don't want a women that's used up. that would be my incentive if she is used up I have nothing to stop me really

• If you think all men cheat you should try dating a woman sometime.

• Why do you say this? Women rarely cheat, & if they do, they are looked down on. If a man cheats, no one thinks twice about it & the man is forgiven. Women always make the mistake of blaming the "woman." But the man was the one in the relationship, he should be blamed. Why can't men be faithful like women, why?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't understand why women get all caught up in relationships.

I'm not going to bother *loving* someone,most people screw people over nowadays

And who do you think guys are cheating with?Aliens?

• You obviously never loved anyone before =P

its the best thing in the world

you should try it some time

• Nope...and I'm not going to waste my time with someone whether a girl or guy "loving them" I will like you or go out with you,but most guys like to cheat nowadays and blame it on biology and most girls like to be home wreckers.What's the point?

• Not all guys cheat.

• would you even cheat on a guy? if the opportunity presented itself?

• Not all guys cheat