Ladies, how do you view a guy who tells you he still loves you months after your break up?

My ex and I broke up about two months ago. We split on good terms, she was dealing with some personal issues and and my career was becoming more demanding due to a recent promotion. I'll admit the relationship was moving pretty fast, and I think it started to scare her because we were talking about getting a place together. But it was her idea to break up. We text every 2-3 weeks, just kinda "hey how's it going?" and she told me she misses me, but if we started to hang out it would only make things worse. When we broke up, I didn't beg or plead, there was no yelling, I just simply said I didn't want to break up but if that's how she felt I couldn't make her stay with me. The problem is I'm still very much in love with her. So my question is, if I told her how I felt, how do you think she'd take it? Would it be considered sweet and romantic or desperate and clingy?
1
0