List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?

List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?Reasons I was rejected in the past:
- I wanted to save sex for marriage
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?- I wasn't skinny enough or thick enough
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?- I lived too far away
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?- They only saw me as a friend
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?- Their parents didn't approve
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?#REJECTEDforaREASON #FeelFreeToList

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. Too short/not tall enough
    2. Unattractive/not good looking enough
    3. She only saw me as a friend
    4. I took too long to ask her out and she lost interest
    5. She wanted me to chase but I didn't pick up on that. I took her first rejection as the be all and end all.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • They're mentally disabled
    I want to save sex for marriage
    I work in a Sheltered Workshop
    I'm a Christian
    I don't drive yet.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Wasn’t skinny enough and wanted too much of a relationship.

I assume my ex dumped me because I wasn’t a child anymore. That’s his favourite it seems. “Barely legal”

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I have lived too far but it wasn’t rejection. It was more of a mutual agreement that it wasn’t going to work.
    2. He felt that military life was too much for me to handle
    3. Wasn’t skinny enough
    4. I’m black. His parents were okay with any race but black.
    5. He just said I wasn’t good enough for him (without any explanation).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Simple

0|1
    2|0
  • Auuum not sound like cocky prick, but i reject girls. And never been rejected. But if had to put perspective as to why she would... meh lets see. Too nice, we dont connect, not a bad boy, im not her ideal type, lastly i keep my hands and fuel language to myself, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • One was already dating someone in secret, one was lesbien but hadn't told anyone yet (met her girlfriend a year later) and one thought I was a shy loser (this one was my first time being in love in elementary school) yes I was shy, but over the holidays I said fuck it, became confident got lots of friends and was very happy. She regretted rejecting me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • -I wasn't their type (Race wise)
    -I didn't live close.
    -I didn't do what they wanted.
    -They were still in love or wanted to be with they ex.
    -They wanted me in the beginnin got uninterested due to distance, and not likin me bein clingy sometimes.. LOL..

0|0
    0|0
    • Dang the ex thing is really messed up

• Yes.. Yes it is.. It happened 2 times.. Lol..

• Although I haven't been rejected much cause I either don't go up to many girls, or they come to me cause they think I'm cute..

• I don't stick my neck out like that unless I'm sure they'll say yes/it's the right time.
    The primary reasons why I don't get to that point with some girls is:
    -she's not single (obvious)
    -I turned ugly after age 13
    -we're just not compatible

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't fallen in love.
    Haven't proposed anyone.
    My standards are kinda too high for them to meet. (And, I'm not saying from the beauty point).
    I'm not successful enough and, my best looking yet.
    My ego doesn't allow me to propose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get reject without any.
    Maybe bcoz m too shy.
    I act like a zombie.
    I start to stammer.
    Get super confuse.
    Start to blush.
    Maybe m too nice? I dunno. Never been told so not sure really.. what do u think?

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been rejected over the years for what I’d consider some pretty silly things but to some I guess they’re important or not worth clarifying before making a decision. The first, was that a girl thought I was gay so she didn’t take my advances seriously. The second, was that I didn’t get mad enough when she canceled a date night. The third was that I said “if we get married” and not “when we get married”... by the way, we never married so I was right. The fourth was not apologizing when she got upset over something I never did. And the fifth and most recent was that I didn’t make enough money. What sucks is that latterly the week after she broke up with me I got a very generous raise from work. Oh well I don’t want to be loved for my money anyway. Here’s to moving on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Five reasons why I have been rejected in the past dear Desi:
    - Religion & Politics (Lebanese culture)
    - Their parents didn't approve (which is always because of religion and politics)
    - I lived too far away (as matter of fact I get along with people who are not Lebanese, mostly they are from different continents, I am open minded while Lebanese are racists, discriminates and close minded)
    - They only saw me as a friend (that is such an overrated too old excuse to gently say I dislike you, they only wanted to take advantage of what they couldn't have or do)
    - I overthink too much (I am careful, I think more than twice before making any decision, I anticipate bad things before they happen, etc... frankly I don't know why most people don't like to do that. I wouldn't like to think of a solution when bad things happen, I would rather already have it in my pocket and use it in case of emergency for example)

My pleasure was to share an honest opinion dear Desi, as usual ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. My religion
    2. She didn't know me well enough, and wasn't allowed to date anyways
    3. I think she was a lesbian femanist
    4. She liked someone else
    5. She thought I was gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrong timing, friend zoned (but we did date after a bit anyways), not in shape (was bulking)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yea wrong timing can suck especilly if they just broke up with someone

• hmmm, I haven't experienced that, it was because we had our major finals and she got soo stressed that she said some bad shit, I forgave her, but she felt too guilty to continue with me

• 1. They couldn't understand anything I said.
    2. I had no confidence.
    3. I wasn't Christian.
    4. I was seen as a joke.
    5. She just wasn't interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been rejected in my life lol. It’s because one et asked a girl if I wasn’t 100% sure she likes me. I don’t want to risk it because my ego is too big lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fix was:
    - Showing clear interest, so it was easier for them to do so.
    - But not pursuing, so it was in the end their choice.
    - And solving issues as soon as possible, so there was trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pretty shy about approaching women, so the few times I have dated were with women who I already knew, through school or friends. We broke up/stopped dating for the same reason each time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Refusal to join her religion
    I was to manly
    I didn't donate money to her kids school
    I was a orphan
    And I wasn't adult enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Only saw me as a friend
    Liked my friend more

That's about it, haven't really had the balls to admit to my crush because I didn't want it to be awkward between us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 2 reasons:
    1. They were scared of me from the way I look.
    2. Not enough money.

Other than that I was always the one rejecting others.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Race
    2. Color
    3. Preconceived notions
    4. Lies about me
    5. Cliques who still have diarrhea of the mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • The reason I've heard twice "we don't have enough in common" :-(

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea thats why my boyfriend and i are close to breaking up

• I hope for you that will only happen if you feel okay with it. I mean: if to you as well it feels as if the relationship had little future :-(

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I'm not one who goes up to a guy and stirs up a spark in hoping something comes out of it. The only two events I recall is a guy referred to me as "too young" for him to date and another guy had an issue with the different religious/spiritual beliefs that we had.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea the beliefs is always a main reason

• Yeah, his parents "required" that I became Muslim... and I simply wasn't for it. So we broke things off.

• - I'm crazy
    - I'm crazy
    - I'm crazy
    - I'm crazy
    - I'm just not their type

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been rejected romantically, I never even pursued my crush, if I ever had. I have been rejected academically by others or professionally, is a better word.
    Why? Coz, I "shine too bright for them."

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I was too sweet
    2. I was too good for him.
    3. He didn’t want me.
    4. There’s someone else.
    5. The timing isn’t right.

1|0
    0|0
  • What’s the move in the last gif? Hindi movie? Also, never been rejected. Dated once

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wonder why guys reject me.. honestly I’m not even sure. Maybe because when I tell them I never dated they just get turned off then just stopped talking to me I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • They either see me as friends or they think I'm joking when I confessed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never been rejected cause I never asked a guy out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never went for any, so don't have any reason. Lol😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never been rejected

0|0
    0|1
  • Because I'm not slutty enough

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy once dumped me cause I got too wet...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just once for my race. Other then that no

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure I’ve ever been given a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat
    Fat
    Fat
    Fat
    Fat

0|0
    0|0
    • Well hopefully they dont say that now

• Lol I don't put myself out there anymore after the last time. Which actually wasn't because of my weight. At least that's what he said. But let's be honest, I've lost weight but mfs have and will still call and consider me fat. It is what it is. I'm proud of me so 🤷🏾‍♀️

• I live too far away from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too far away

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes