List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?

List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?Reasons I was rejected in the past:
- I wanted to save sex for marriage
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?- I wasn't skinny enough or thick enough
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?- I lived too far away
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?- They only saw me as a friend
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?- Their parents didn't approve
List up to 5 reasons why you’ve been rejected in the past?#REJECTEDforaREASON #FeelFreeToList

1934

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. Too short/not tall enough
    2. Unattractive/not good looking enough
    3. She only saw me as a friend
    4. I took too long to ask her out and she lost interest
    5. She wanted me to chase but I didn't pick up on that. I took her first rejection as the be all and end all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • They're mentally disabled
    I want to save sex for marriage
    I work in a Sheltered Workshop
    I'm a Christian
    I don't drive yet.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Wasn’t skinny enough and wanted too much of a relationship.

I assume my ex dumped me because I wasn’t a child anymore. That’s his favourite it seems. “Barely legal”

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • 1. I have lived too far but it wasn’t rejection. It was more of a mutual agreement that it wasn’t going to work.
    2. He felt that military life was too much for me to handle
    3. Wasn’t skinny enough
    4. I’m black. His parents were okay with any race but black.
    5. He just said I wasn’t good enough for him (without any explanation).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE