When to move on after divorce?

How soon does one move onto another relationship after a divorce?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It differs from person to person. In my case, it was a few years. But I've seen people bounce back quickly afterward.

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as the ink is halfway dry on the paper work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It needs to be the right time for you. I started dating my girlfriend a couple months after the ex moved out, the divorce wasn't finalized yet. I was upfront about the divorce, told her I wasn't 100% sure I was even ready to start dating and wanted to take things slow. She was fine with it and we're going on 7 months together.

For something like that to work your new partner needs to be strong, understanding and confident. I know it wasn't completely easy on her either with me going through what I had to go through during the finalizing of the divorce but she saw enough in me to stick through it and rode it out with me. Truly grateful I had her during that time.

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as the papers are signed.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Papers were signed in March. People seem to judge that I'm even thinking about other people. Idaf what they think but still. I want to be able to bring new dude around the friends and family 6 months or so done the road when we are serious..

• Show All
    • 2d

I'm really interested in someone who I feel is what I've actually been looking for my entire life. 😭😅

• 2d

Go for it!!

• If you fell yourself it is time for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever you feel ready

0|0
    0|0
  • Afternoon. We don't get younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever you feel right.

0|1
    0|0
  • When you feel like it's right for you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Immediately. That's why it's called a divorce. It means you two don't lobe each other anymore really

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes