Awkward breakups while living together, what would you do?

So you’re living with your significant other for a couple years and decide it’s not working and you breakup. For whatever reason, you can’t don’t move out (whether because monetary problems, lease obligation, etc)... how long would you wait to start dating? What if you there was someone you wanted to date but couldn’t because of the relationship and now you can, would you still wait?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• Just lived through this. Nothing was more hurtful than watching my now ex get ready for her date with another guy. Worse she would ask me how she looked. Nothing lik ed rubbing in my face and she want us to be cordial. Move out it's just better.

Most Helpful Girl