My boyfriend said he’d kill me if I cheated on him?

I cheated on my boyfriend, but he said he’d bash me in the face with a baseball bat and then throw me into a wall and then kill me if I ever cheated on him. Then he would kill whoever I cheated on and then off himself. What do I do? he’s hit his ex for cheating on him before too. I’m too afraid to just break up with him.
Updates:
For everyone calling me a slut or a whore, thanks. It really means a lot to me. I cheated on him before he said this and I did it because I didn’t feel any emotional connection to him. We don’t have love in our relationship. So no, it wasn’t the right thing to do, I’m aware. I was honestly just seeing if I wanted something else. Maybe I was a whore. So fucking what.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• smooth move. you should break up with him and be single forever you clearly lack any respect and basic relationship manners to be with someone. better all around if you don't lead someone on with your *cheats on SO anyways* stuff. also probably shouldn't tell him if you want to stay alive I mean personally I think you reap what you sow.

0|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If you knew he physically attacked another woman why would you have gotten involved with him in the first place? Of course he had every right to be upset, but resorting to violence points to some disturbing underlying issues. Abuse in any form is never acceptable in any relationship. If he feels justified in beating a woman for betraying him with infidelity, how can you be sure that he won't beat you for betraying him in some other way? And that's a scary concept because things that may seem trivial to you, may feel like the ultimate betrayal to him. For him to tell you exactly how he would hurt you is a glaring red flag! This man needs time to heal and definitely professional help before he even thinks about dating. Any man that feels the need to threaten you to stay loyal definitely has some serious issues. Get out while you can. If you just sweep this under the rug and continue to see this man before he's gotten professional help it's only going to get worse. Soon he'll start controlling who you can and can't talk to, where you can go, what you're allowed to do. I really hope you heed my advice.

1|0
    0|1
    • This bitch needs professional help. That guy is normal

• @Iamanintrovert Really? So you think it's perfectly normal for someone to tell the person they love exactly how they'd kill them if they ever cheated? That's not normal. Yes, people sometimes react before thinking when they're angry, but trying to scare someone into remaining loyal with the threat of violence?

• Anything. This is not love at first. This bitch won't understand love

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• You should probably not cheat on him. If it's already done however, then first reflect on what you've done. Now get as far away from there as possible, maybe to your parent's house.

1|0
    0|2
  • You need help from your friends, if you want to escape from him.

And you should do that before he hurts you (or something worse)

0|2
    0|2
  • Well where's the popcorn this is gonna be the best episode of this show πŸ˜…

0|1
    1|0
  • Report him to the authorities, and just book it to a friends house, and then get a restraining order on him.

0|1
    0|1
    • This. He isn't going to stop it, and he will do the same to others.

• Leave him immediately and get a restraining order against him.

1|1
    0|2
  • left such a criminal minded boyfriend as soon as possible. as suppose in future if you find a better guy then him, he may force you to marry him.

1|1
    0|1
  • Sounds like a good man, need more like him. But he just said that, I would have fed you to vultures already. Bitch.

0|1
    1|2
  • Is he violent person like that, does he smash things?

1|1
    0|0
  • He said he would kill you if you cheated on him so you cheated on him?

Interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • Run for your life lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Call the police and gtf away from that psychopath

0|2
    0|2
    • Yeah. Your wife slept with someone. You sit cool. You are gay.

• Oh no you can get mad but turning somebody that you supposedly love is not real love and he's a psychopath that just wants to control someone's life and by you pulling the gay card on somebody anonymously online shows that you have some inner issues so please take your negativity somewhere else

• Yeah that's not simple mistake. This slut slept with someone. It's clear for him that this bitch don't deserve love.
      You may sit clam if your wife got fucked by someone men don't be like it. πŸ˜‚
      You first know there is no love between them.
      Sorry bro. I don't like this bitch not you. This is reality. I can't do anything if it seems like negativity to you.

• Dump his ass and block all sources of contact

1|0
    0|1
  • I suggest you don't cheat

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, better plan your funeral slut.

0|1
    0|2
  • Sounds like a good man, need more like him.

0|2
    2|2

What Girls Said 5

• Well, you need to break up with him
    Either do it in a public place or have someone you trust with you
    If that' s not possible, go to the police because that’s abuse and your life is in danger
    Your life is worth more than staying with that monster

0|0
    0|0
  • Control freak psycho yeah cheating is not cool but he clearly has a lot of issues if you don't want to be with him you should just split he obviously can't cope with what most people would find difficult you clearly aren't any good for each other

0|1
    0|0
  • Surround yourself with people you trust get a restraining order, but tape that he said that to you as evidence to the police

some guys are just not good he's a complete, well you know

1|0
    0|1
  • You need to leave this relationship, you should've left when you found out he was an Abuser.

0|0
    0|0
  • abusive. Read the take on it.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes