My boyfriend said he’d kill me if I cheated on him?

I cheated on my boyfriend, but he said he’d bash me in the face with a baseball bat and then throw me into a wall and then kill me if I ever cheated on him. Then he would kill whoever I cheated on and then off himself. What do I do? he’s hit his ex for cheating on him before too. I’m too afraid to just break up with him.
For everyone calling me a slut or a whore, thanks. It really means a lot to me. I cheated on him before he said this and I did it because I didn’t feel any emotional connection to him. We don’t have love in our relationship. So no, it wasn’t the right thing to do, I’m aware. I was honestly just seeing if I wanted something else. Maybe I was a whore. So fucking what.

616

Most Helpful Guy

• smooth move. you should break up with him and be single forever you clearly lack any respect and basic relationship manners to be with someone. better all around if you don't lead someone on with your *cheats on SO anyways* stuff. also probably shouldn't tell him if you want to stay alive I mean personally I think you reap what you sow.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you knew he physically attacked another woman why would you have gotten involved with him in the first place? Of course he had every right to be upset, but resorting to violence points to some disturbing underlying issues. Abuse in any form is never acceptable in any relationship. If he feels justified in beating a woman for betraying him with infidelity, how can you be sure that he won't beat you for betraying him in some other way? And that's a scary concept because things that may seem trivial to you, may feel like the ultimate betrayal to him. For him to tell you exactly how he would hurt you is a glaring red flag! This man needs time to heal and definitely professional help before he even thinks about dating. Any man that feels the need to threaten you to stay loyal definitely has some serious issues. Get out while you can. If you just sweep this under the rug and continue to see this man before he's gotten professional help it's only going to get worse. Soon he'll start controlling who you can and can't talk to, where you can go, what you're allowed to do. I really hope you heed my advice.

• This bitch needs professional help. That guy is normal

• @Iamanintrovert Really? So you think it's perfectly normal for someone to tell the person they love exactly how they'd kill them if they ever cheated? That's not normal. Yes, people sometimes react before thinking when they're angry, but trying to scare someone into remaining loyal with the threat of violence?

• Anything. This is not love at first. This bitch won't understand love