Why do I feel this way?

So I saw my ex today he’s not a nice person and most would agree. It’s been years since I saw him and he was homeless and riddled with MH problems. I was sad I gave him £50 he looked at me but didn’t speak I was with our children he didn’t acknowledge them.
I hate him he did so much horrible stuff to my kids and I and if it were up to him me and his flesh and blood would be in that situation.
I feel so sad and sorry for him I want to go get him and bring him back home. My kids hate him and it would hurt them to bring him here. Why do I feel so awful about it? If it were me and he walked by he’d give me nothing and laugh

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so basically English isn't your first language I guess 🤔 ..
    So you hate your ex yet you felt sorry for him and gave him some money, you wanna bring him in and then you know what's going to happen eventually.. I think you have a good heart that's why you feel sorry for him and you don't wanna get hurt again or hurt your kids.. what's done is done move on and you deserve someone who takes care of you and your kids.

• Why do I not speak English?

• "and I and if it were up to him me and his flesh and blood would be in that situation"

Do you? If so then might be typo

• That English English not American English lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel bad for him. Move on and you'll feel so much better