It's my ex’s birthday next week Friday (yay) should I text her happy birthday?

i will let GirlsAskGuys community decide.

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No don’t ever do that.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
No me and her are not in good terms.
Yes, I’m single now and no i don’t miss her.
Her birthday is impossible to forget.
Liverpool won the champions league on 25th of May 2005.

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Do you want to?

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, she didn’t appreciate me.

• are u in good terms? yes. if not, then don't

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Haha it's my ex bday too but she blocked so don't have to write should I or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you do this?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• No. Not if you are Not on Good terms. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not on good terms then what is your motive to contact her on her Birthday? Leave her be and move on.

3|4
    0|0
  • It depends
    If you guys had an amicable breakup and are still friends, then yes
    If you guys had a terrible breakup and can't even look at each other, then no

0|3
    0|0
  • I mean if u both don't think bout eachother no more I just wouldn't text her
    But if u text her me it simple but shed be either annoyed or confused
    Maybe she deals with ya breakup in a difficult way so it'd be better if ya leave it

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not on speaking terms, don't do it. It just creates unnecessary confusion, especially since you said you're not on good terms.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wish her happy birthday on the wrong date so she knows you've moved on but not moved on moved on
    😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg my birthday is on May 25 too!!! But no don't contact her if you guys aren't on good terms

1|1
    0|0
  • If you were friends still then I’d say yes. The fact that you said you’re not on good terms I’m thinking, why would you even care to?

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're not on good terms and don't miss her, then what's the point? I mean you can if you want to though..

0|0
    0|0
  • If she’s your ex and you didn’t break on good terms then don’t

1|1
    0|0
  • No fam leave ur ex alone especially since u ain’t on good terms.

0|0
    0|0
  • You either do or you don’t. If you’re half thinking about it then you shouldn’t

0|0
    0|0
  • no if ur on bad terms itl probably jsut annoy her and u should let her hav a nice birthday

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude move on clearly you are in denial n not passed her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother, if you guys aren't friends or don't talk regularly she might think you're desperate for her attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are on good terms and the breakup wasn't bitter then ohk go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing more off putting and annoying about a clingy ex messaging you all the time, don't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless you are in good terms and finally moved on from each other

0|0
    0|0
  • The answer is no, if your not in good terms and aren’t friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her a dick pic

1|1
    0|0
    • That'll deffo cheer her, in rainbow style captions happy birthday mutherfu*ker 😄😄😄

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 40

• Yes definitely, it's being polite and there's no way anything significantly bad can come from it. Just don't expect much to come from though, she might reply or she might not. Either way you don't give a fuck, at least I hope you don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. me and my first girlfriend broke up like 2 or 3 weeks before her birthday (we were only together like 6 weeks, chill) and i didn't wish her happy birthday. we were also on bad terms after she proceeded to literally talk shit being my back. like 2 rows behind me in class. so yeah fuck her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you being stupid even thinking about it. I don't care what day it's on if she ain't gonna let you hit forget it. Move on and get some new tail, what are you doing? At your age the only things you need to be thinking about is making money, education, and sex.

0|0
    0|1
  • I didn't do that, and I don't regret it. We didn't write much after the break up, but yesterday we did, and she told me, that I as her ex shouldn't care or even think about her. Don't do it buddy, it's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • By default the answer should be no because she's your ex and you shouldn't care about each other's birthdays anymore (to put it bluntly). Unless there's a reason you didn't mention I don't know why you'd want to text her that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she broke up with you yes maybe show here you're still think about her and miss her or whatever if you broke up with her no that's fucked up your just be keeping her on a string

0|0
    0|0
  • No - if it was a bad break up... If you guys never interacted well after the break up and if you know she is seeing some one.

Yes, if you both are still in touch as friends

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex just graduated from university. I know that, I see it on facebook. But I would never congratulate her on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a sure fire way to look like an assignment clown... just think how hard her and her new man are going to laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not understand how people can still be friends with their ex
    it makes no sense to me

0|0
    0|0
  • She's your ex, not your enemy. Wishing doesn't let you get together. So don't worry, just wish her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck her if you're standing in the same room then give her a gift as she leaves

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be lonely... go out somewhere , hang put with your buddies and meet new women.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends where you two stand... But it's best to move forward.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't wish her forgot her that's all would be great

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry to be blunt, but it is time for the next. The ex is the ex for a reason I'm sure. Especially if you are on bad terms. The best thing to do with yourself is live well. Surrounding yourself with people who have similar interests and just meeting different types of people is a powerful way to true success. If one is difficult, demanding, or codependent try to understand the psychology and apply it in the most positive way for you to move forward. We are only on repeat when we haven't changed it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not on good terms don't even bother saying hi

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you should text her and wish her a happy birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want her or miss her, text her if Not dont do anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Before i answer your question i need to know if she got a rebound?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes