Stuck up on a horrible, back stabbing, cheating ex. Need advice?

Well, I dated this guy for three months and I fell head over heels for him. And he always said he loved me and I later found out that he was just trying to get in my pants. I never really thought of it any time he'd call me and ask for nudes or say that he wants to sleep with me because he was really high and I just blamed it on the weed. I never sent nudes nor slept with him. And I'm just now figuring out that 3 days after we broke up he dated his ex and they've been dating for a month now. I also found out that they've been fucking around the whole time while me and him have been dating and I'm absolutely heartbroken because she was my BEST friend. What do I do? She isn't talking to me anymore so that's taken care of I guess but I just don't know how to get over him. It's stupid that I still absolutely love him. I hate myself because I am. Sorry for getting so deep. Thanks for any help that you can give.
4
0