My girlfriend of 3 years told me she said and did mean things to me just to hurt me. Do girls like to hurt guys and play with their heart?

She cheated on me with my best friend and I was crying in her car. I asked her why she would do that to me. I could barely even see because of how hurt I was. Then she said “I just did that to hurt you.”

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's showing you her true self. 1) she's a sl*t
    2) she doesn't value the relationships you have with other people
    3) she's immature
    4) she doesn't love or care about you If she did it to hurt you. That's not love.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow.
    What an evil, vindictive cunt.

On the plus side, you made me feel better about what a girl said/did to me just by comparison.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Some women are cruel bitches, just like some guys are. I'm sorry that that happened to you :/ but no, its not something that women in general would enjoy, I'd rather hurt myself than someone I do love.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a psychopath. you should break up with her. for. sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why? Did you do something wrong or what?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Women can be just as cruel (if not more so) than guys. My fwbs just hurt me badly, and did it in the worst way possible, and this was someone that supposedly "didn't want to hurt me". In your case, it sounds like maybe she's been hurt in the past and is now "out for revenge"? To deliberately hurt you like that and admit it? I'm not sure that my friends with benefits wasn't deliberate also?

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with her

0|0
    0|0
  • All. THE. TIME

They're testing you, to see how far she can go

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes