My girlfriend of 3 years told me she said and did mean things to me just to hurt me. Do girls like to hurt guys and play with their heart?

She cheated on me with my best friend and I was crying in her car. I asked her why she would do that to me. I could barely even see because of how hurt I was. Then she said “I just did that to hurt you.”

44

Most Helpful Girl

• She's showing you her true self. 1) she's a sl*t
    2) she doesn't value the relationships you have with other people
    3) she's immature
    4) she doesn't love or care about you If she did it to hurt you. That's not love.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow.
    What an evil, vindictive cunt.

On the plus side, you made me feel better about what a girl said/did to me just by comparison.