If your ex got in touch and begged for you back what would you say?

Just out of interest really. I know if mine did it would be a strong NO.

3789

Most Helpful Guys

• we have a saying... you don't take a dump at the same place twice...
    it was hard enough once why I would go it through twice...

wish him well and move on...

by the way.. you're a gorgeous girl and if you up for.. I would take you out...

cheers..

• I'm happy you were honest with me. I missed you too, but I've realized after all this time, that I'm doing better now than ever. So no.

Most Helpful Girls

• I kind of wished for him to come back and open his eyes, but at the same time I think I wouldn't do it. This guy didn't fit me.

My brain hurts thinking about it.