If your ex got in touch and begged for you back what would you say?

Just out of interest really. I know if mine did it would be a strong NO.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• we have a saying... you don't take a dump at the same place twice...
    it was hard enough once why I would go it through twice...

wish him well and move on...

by the way.. you're a gorgeous girl and if you up for.. I would take you out...

cheers..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy you were honest with me. I missed you too, but I've realized after all this time, that I'm doing better now than ever. So no.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I kind of wished for him to come back and open his eyes, but at the same time I think I wouldn't do it. This guy didn't fit me.

My brain hurts thinking about it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 87

• Mine is a LITERAL genius. Like furreal. It's impressive. But at the same time it's sort of emasculating when she was correct all the time. I'm certainly not unintelligent but it's like having Einstein date a normie. Except this time Einstein has no direction in life and would rather smoke weed than study space-time. Fuck drugs, dude. What was this thread about?

1|1
    0|0
  • I wanna know the same thing my ex girlfriend still calls and texts me from time to time. As if I hadn't broken up with her, I was pretty nonchalant about too. Acting like it was all me, well maybe it was, we split up but now it's like she wanna start over and I would mind getting laid once more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall it would depend on what the reason for the breakup was. As for me and my last ex we had a core issue in which we didn't see eye to eye on and it was a deal breaker so there is no way we could ever be a couple.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would definatly give her the buisness a couple times as i did the last time she came crawling back then tell her to kick rocks most likely. If she came at me the right way though i would marry her agian even after the long year of her living with and sleeping with her boss Gayvid. Her name was April she's a slut...

1|0
    0|0
  • It matters if he is single from that time then you can go for it if u still feel for him! Bt if he's dating sm1 and again coming back to you then say no directly! 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I would honestly probably take her back. We just broke up recently. And I still kind of miss her. She left out of the blue.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the ex. If it were my second girlfriend, I probably would. My first girlfriend had much less in common with me though.

1|0
    0|0
  • There isn't a single ex I would currently take back, but depending on the circumstances, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which one, but I would listen to them, ask them what is going on in their lives, as it’s safe to assume something happened, which made them look back want someone back in their past.
    I would talk to them about whatever that is, and then discuss why we broke up, and what has happened since then, and how I don’t want to live in the past, if we got so far to actually break up, and this is the call we are having now, then it is a sign it wasn’t meant to be, if we were meant for each other, we would of never broken up in the first place

1|0
    0|0
    • Couple I may want to have sex with though one more time... so not sure how that may influence things

• No fucking chance I'm no one's second prize. I feel nothing for you now piss off I think another one of your exs might want you

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance in hell. She would have to have a very convincing argument as to why we should get back together. I just can't see it happening under any circumstances.

1|0
    0|0
  • I found myself in this situation before and I considered it since she was my first love. However when I explained it could never be the same, she decided I wasn't worth a compromise.

2|0
    0|0
  • I will not treat same way as I was treated... give respect listen all and give advice m.. either to back or moved on...

1|0
    0|0
  • Very complicated situation. Would depend on the nature of the break up. As for myself , if it was a trust issue. That's a quest. you will have to search you own heart to find your answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if there was still mutual feelings, how the relationship went before, how the breakup went and what not. Generally they're an ex for a reason though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would consider it, because we just had some stupid fights which I think we could have worked through.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say , yes
    I am not going to say no , but we will be back as friends

2|0
    0|0
  • I love them all and I would try to work out something with them, especialy my French girlfriends who don’t have a lot of respect for matrimony...

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that's happened to me a couple of times, and in both cases it was an emphatic NO. Why? I value loyalty above all else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once an ex, always an ex. It's a reason you both agreed to separate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand one thing why you people can't axed your ex? Ex is past experience , present is new so forget past go ahead

1|0
    0|0
  • "OFF is the general direction in which I want you to fuck!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Show me proof of therapy and a signed release that lets me talk to your therapist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get back with the devil incarnate? Uh, nah I'm good

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Never. Exes are Exes for a reason. Id much rather meet someone new

1|0
    0|0
  • She'd be wasting her time begging. I'm not interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure she would hang up before I stopped laughing..

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the circumstances. If she left me for someone else, fuck no.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have no power here. Now begone, before somebody drops a house on you too!

1|1
    0|0
  • XYZ rule. They are called "X"s because there was a reason "Y" the relationship ended ("Z")

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• Honestly I'd be too pissed to even talk to my ex. Been six months, and he still "haunts" my Instagram and snapchat stories. Without liking or commenting on my posts themselves. "Love me or leave me alone," is a fitting answer, here. Gotten to the point of taking him off of both social medias last week. Going to give him a little more time before I straight up block him. He's a wuss 🙄

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends which ex.
    One I could easily say the restraining order in place is still im effect and if he didn't kindly fuck off I'd gladly call the cops.
    The other id probably laugh, ask what he's on and then say no.

1|0
    0|0
  • He has tried multiple times. But, currently i am dating someone else who i like a lot. I told my ex “please don’t message me, I’m dating someone really great and I won’t let you try and mess it up :)” lol. He tried to play it off that his intentions weren’t to get back together (yes they were!) also, he cheated and i’ll never get back with someone like that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Some days I feel like I would. My ex was such an asshole towards me when we were together. Oddly enough he did try talking to me this weekend. I most likely wouldn’t take him back though...

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how and why we broke up but probably not. I mean we broke up in the first place for a reason...

1|0
    0|1
  • Um no? I already have boyfriend but I honestly doubt he would do that anyway. I think people who do that are just lonely and don't have someone else at the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dumped his ass after he wants to talk to a stranger. She sent him nudes. He told me to get over it. If it starts there, where would it ever end? I am so hurt and pissed off!! We were gonna get a house and get married. His lost, not mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • A solid no followed by a crazy threat like if you dont stop bothering me i will come to your home and shoot your whole family with an rpg. Then im sure he will understand me very well.

1|0
    0|0
    • Check online-rpg-seller dot com, I've used them myself a couple of times to blow exes houses, they work like a charm and are a great deal for the price. be sure to use code SCREWMYEX for a 15% discount. They also have a nice and friendly online support, 5/5 stars.

• Hahahaha good one.

• No way in hell... Will block him right on spot and won't even reply

2|1
    1|0
  • I had exes who would once a month pop up in my inbox asking for forgiveness and to take them back

So happy the block button exists, got tired of them not taking the hint lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Once I stopped laughing I’d say no.

Besides I’m too old for him. He likes them just consensual age. Easier to pick up at “gigs”

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want to know why, and probably would say no

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, too much headaches. I want a peaceful life, but with that guy I couldn't have it.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex did that but I ignored him and he got angry because I ignored him and he unfriend me on snapchat lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I gave him a lot of chances before so a big NO from me

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say.. buy me Mexican food and I probably will forgive you... lol I don't know

1|1
    0|0
  • One of my exes I would take back in a heart beat. The rest I'd say no.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they just want a bonus night, I'd be okay but I'll be selfish about it, but not gonna get back together.

1|0
    0|0
  • It happened to me. After 3 months he showed up nd asked me to go back to him. I've heard that 2 days after we broke up he got out with another girl ( even tho they told me he did that just to try to move on ) but it was kinda shockin to me. When he asked me i convinced him that we'll make the same mistakes like we did in the first time. It was a quiet conversation. He wished me the best in my life nd i did that same... Quiet sad but i always say that if it was good it was never gonna end... So yep

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a no.
    He's an ex and that's how it'll always stay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the reason, I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • "No, I couldn't"

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd laugh hysterically then be like "hell no."

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhm I would block him!!!