Should I remain friends after he confided me to the point of shock?

I have an Indian male friend I've known for 2 years due to business. He's married for 13 years, has a 10 and 13 year old, does not wear a ring, and I never gave it any thought.
Tonight he was drinking and confided in me he loves another woman besides his wife and sleeps with " friends" on occasion. His wife isn't sexual and he does not have a relationship with her.
I almost puked at the thought of Stds.
Was he hitting on me? Was that a verbal come on?
Yes it was a come on because he texted me at 11 pm. I told him having sex with multiple women besides his wife is the gateway to std land and eventually wifey will find out or catch herpes/ hpv

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably mainly confiding, but very well may also been hoping that you would be interested that he is willing to fuck other women, besides his wife.

Most Helpful Girl

• About the Rings... no. Many don't. It's not a, you know, custom to wear rings here. They might or might not.
    About what he said, yes. It's shocking. And horrible. I would never ever even associate with a person who has cheated on his wife. Whether or not he was hitting on you is something you decide.
    I wouldn't want to stay friends with such a kind of person. But yeah, that's my lookout.