Should I remain friends after he confided me to the point of shock?

I have an Indian male friend I've known for 2 years due to business. He's married for 13 years, has a 10 and 13 year old, does not wear a ring, and I never gave it any thought.
Tonight he was drinking and confided in me he loves another woman besides his wife and sleeps with " friends" on occasion. His wife isn't sexual and he does not have a relationship with her.
I almost puked at the thought of Stds.
Was he hitting on me? Was that a verbal come on?
Updates:
Yes it was a come on because he texted me at 11 pm. I told him having sex with multiple women besides his wife is the gateway to std land and eventually wifey will find out or catch herpes/ hpv

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably mainly confiding, but very well may also been hoping that you would be interested that he is willing to fuck other women, besides his wife.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• About the Rings... no. Many don't. It's not a, you know, custom to wear rings here. They might or might not.
    About what he said, yes. It's shocking. And horrible. I would never ever even associate with a person who has cheated on his wife. Whether or not he was hitting on you is something you decide.
    I wouldn't want to stay friends with such a kind of person. But yeah, that's my lookout.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He is a guy = he is retarded = he worse hitting on you 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like a guilt dump. If it were a come on, he likely wold not have mentioned other lovers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a lot of asain men are like this due to arranged marriages

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he was just confiding in you

0|0
    0|0
  • It was to gauge your interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he's hitting on you no.

0|0
    0|0
    • As for remaining friends... It is really up to you. If he doesn't forcibly drag you into whatever it is that he's doing, it's fine. But if you find his behaviour disturbing or unacceptable, then just end the friendship.

• Yes
    wait did he say
    Do you like Indian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he was hitting on you, having a loveless marriage with some side action doesn't mean he has STDs automaticly. You're 43, soon you aren't going to have anyone hitting on you...

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes