Should I remain friends after he confided me to the point of shock?

I have an Indian male friend I've known for 2 years due to business. He's married for 13 years, has a 10 and 13 year old, does not wear a ring, and I never gave it any thought.
Tonight he was drinking and confided in me he loves another woman besides his wife and sleeps with " friends" on occasion. His wife isn't sexual and he does not have a relationship with her.
I almost puked at the thought of Stds.
Was he hitting on me? Was that a verbal come on?

Updates:
Yes it was a come on because he texted me at 11 pm. I told him having sex with multiple women besides his wife is the gateway to std land and eventually wifey will find out or catch herpes/ hpv

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably mainly confiding, but very well may also been hoping that you would be interested that he is willing to fuck other women, besides his wife.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• About the Rings... no. Many don't. It's not a, you know, custom to wear rings here. They might or might not.
    About what he said, yes. It's shocking. And horrible. I would never ever even associate with a person who has cheated on his wife. Whether or not he was hitting on you is something you decide.
    I wouldn't want to stay friends with such a kind of person. But yeah, that's my lookout.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He is a guy = he is retarded = he worse hitting on you 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like a guilt dump. If it were a come on, he likely wold not have mentioned other lovers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a lot of asain men are like this due to arranged marriages

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he was just confiding in you

0|0
    0|0
  • It was to gauge your interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes