Should I remain friends after he confided me to the point of shock?

I have an Indian male friend I've known for 2 years due to business. He's married for 13 years, has a 10 and 13 year old, does not wear a ring, and I never gave it any thought.
Tonight he was drinking and confided in me he loves another woman besides his wife and sleeps with " friends" on occasion. His wife isn't sexual and he does not have a relationship with her.
I almost puked at the thought of Stds.
Was he hitting on me? Was that a verbal come on?

Yes it was a come on because he texted me at 11 pm. I told him having sex with multiple women besides his wife is the gateway to std land and eventually wifey will find out or catch herpes/ hpv

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably mainly confiding, but very well may also been hoping that you would be interested that he is willing to fuck other women, besides his wife.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• About the Rings... no. Many don't. It's not a, you know, custom to wear rings here. They might or might not.
    About what he said, yes. It's shocking. And horrible. I would never ever even associate with a person who has cheated on his wife. Whether or not he was hitting on you is something you decide.
    I wouldn't want to stay friends with such a kind of person. But yeah, that's my lookout.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE