How far would you go to protect someone you love?

What kind of things have you done to protect someone you care about? :)

33

Most Helpful Guy

• What would I do? I'd probably take a bullet if I had to. I don't know. I've never been in that situation (thankfully), but I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to someone I loved and I didn't do everything I could to prevent it. If it was somebody who was defenseless I don't know if they'd even have to be somebody I knew. Of course, that's all easier said than done, but I've never been the type to freeze up in an emergency.

I can only think of one situation where I actually had to put myself in harms way to stop somebody else from getting hurt. I guess I don't really go looking for that sort of situation. When I was 16 or 17 my mom slipped off a ladder I was holding. I tried to catch her but the fall was awkward and I just ended up having her fall on me instead of the ground. I got a cracked rib but nobody had to go to the hospital so I consider it a win.

What Guys Said 2

• I would kill someone to protect someone I love.

• Fight to the death.

What Girls Said 3

• I would die for my loved one. Like if we were married and had kids and all that. I am the type that helps every-one so pretty much if it boiled down to me and some random person I would die for them cause I would not be able to live with myself knowing that some-one died right in front of my face.

I don't know yet. I mean I haven't really done anything to protect any one other than back them up and prevent them for getting hit.

I don't know what I am capable of no-one know's what they are capable of. If you had a serial killer right in your face and they were hurting you and kidnapped you and done every thing you could not imagine, it brings out the worse in u, that you never knew you had.

• depends on the circumstances.. I would kill and/or put my life on the line for any one that I love.. ecspecially my daughter

• i won't kill anyone, but I'd go pretty far