How to fix a realationship that wants to stay broken?

Me and this girl have been on and off for a year now. We keep getting into fights over stupid things. But mostly because of my over sensitivity. We reached a point where we hated eachother. iv been trying to fix things with her lately because she's really special to me. I even told her: "whatever i did to you im sorry and that your really special to me and i wanna fix things". From there we have been ok but the problem is, she doesn't indicate anything anymore not phone calls, texts, conversations nothing. Even when we're alone she just goes quite and replies with one worded answers and doesn't ask any questions. When we're around our friends though she jokes with
The thing that is really making me mad though and is driving me crazy is that we get physical when we're together. Like she keeps bumping into me, plays footsie with me and rubs her body on me like her thighs and arms. How do i fix this?
2
1