How long did it take you to move on?

I broke up with my ex 3 months ago and we lived together and everything. Im still inlove with him but i want to move on and i believe i am ready. there's this guy that I've been talking to and he just wants a friends with benefits kinda thing and so do i. but im scared if im with him ill chicken out and he'll hate me. he's very attractive and i want to have sex with him but everytime he says lets hangout or something i say no or make up an excuse
Any advice?How long did it take you to move on?

410

Most Helpful Guys

• Over 7 months and I'm still waiting. I'm still lost. Although we tried several times I know in my heart there is no hope for reconciliation.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Nothing gets you over the last one like getting under the next one. Make a date with the new guy. Get it out of your system. The ex is an ex for a reason. Let him go and move on to a new relationship that you want

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it took like about a yeah, yeah a year. It's crazy but it's true. I was walking around telling myself I didn't like the guy when in reality i of course did.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE