My first boyfriend broke up with me and I feel terrible. How I can overcome this? I love him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its ok to feel bad but not for too long. Take your time and go on with your life.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never easy being in this kind of situation. I feel better when i do my makeup, put on sexy clothes, and hit the town. Even if you dont party, get in your car, put music on, and take a drive around town. Pick up your girlfriends if you have some. Hit the mall together. I know sometimes you dont always feel like going out but once you make yourself, you feel better. If this relationship was meant to be it will find a way. People come into your life to teach you things you needed to learn about yourself. So when the right one does come along, you'll be ready and completely happy with them. I Watch this guy, Noah Elkrief on YouTube about breakup and missing someone. He makes a lot of sense. Check out other videos by him too. I watch him all the time. I too am missing someone at the moment and its taking a tole on me. Noah makes me feel better about the situation. Good luck

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you very much. I loved your advice ! I will watch him definitely!❤

• Your very welcome. Happy to help 😊💜

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Why did he break up with you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Bevaaue i am virgin and he told me he can't have sex with me because he will feel bad later . He is Muslim.

• Show All
    • I think he wasn't serious and he lied to me. I think he approached me for sex but every time I accused him he denied and was angry

• So maybe that's all he wanted?

• It takes time that all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It needs time to heal the wounds

0|0
    0|0
  • by time..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes