My ex told me she's an antisemite when I'm Jewish- why?

Why the hell would she say yes to me, fully knowing I'm jewish and her being antisemite. not only are we not together, I'm not even friends with her anymore.

92

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, well this is what I don't get. If she is racist then why would she bother going out with you. plus you said that she still wanted to be friends with you after. which tells me she can't be to racist. I think you should have talked it out with her instead of letting your anger get to you about the situation. If people only settled there differences with anger the world would not be what it is today. so in my opinion I think you should talk to her. But to me I think she told you because she wanted to be honest with you in your relationship. I don't think your whole friendship should end because of that.

What Girls Said 8

• She was being a bitch and just wanted to get at you. Obviously it worked. Don't worry about it there's plenty of morons like her in the world. Let it go.

• Yeah I dk. its just I thought I really liked her. so for this to happen, really hurt, that's all. which proves that women hurt men just as much as men hurt women, lol,, funny thing is she still wanted to be friends afterward, I was like F*** NO. :D

• Thing is why would she want to announce that about herself, outside if getting you to break up with her she's presenting herself in a way much of the world would take offense to- above all she's a moron.

• She must have realized we werent a good fit. and just finally admitted it about herself, to get me to break it off

• But that's an attack on personal behavior - this is attack socio- political. its different.

• True

• She knew it would make you dump her, it worked.

• Of course I was going to, it'd be like dating hitler

• Haha she can´t be that anti-Semite since she dated you ;´D

*Sucks though

• Well she failed to tell me it, until a few weeks after I asked her out, minute I found out, I dumped her, it'd be like dating hitler

• OMG, wow. That is messed up...she is beyond messed up. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'd kick her ass for you if I could. <3

• Lol. thanks. hitler got his ass kicked, so..thats good enough for me :D

• Why the hell does it really matter? Honestly did you ever think tht.she was fallin for you and wanted a open relationship? If she is racist then apparently she liked you enough to date u. She came over her problem y cldnt u.get over urs? She might.of.been rasied tht way and was never really.given the chance to choose her life.

• Maybe YOU made her an anti-Semite after her experiences with you LMFAO

• Becauses she's a bitch and emotional vampire who wanted someone to take her out so she could get free stuff and diners. Perhaps a gold digger.

• yeah, I found out she was. so this is true

• Yup sorry you had to deal with that. Who needs a bitch anyways.

• not me. lol. I've got a better one now. ha!

What Guys Said 2

• that's one foul bitch

• Maybe you shouldn't have been so f***ing jewish. LOL. I'm kidding, ofcourse.

I think it depends on the situation here. I mean, if she just kinda 'came out' about it, somewhat ashamed, and hoped you'd be okay with her prejudices and still carry on, y'know. And you got pissed off, and ended the relationship and friendship, because of that. Y'know, then, I think that was a bit much. Haha. Like I'm prejudiced against indians, but I'd date an indian girl, and I've had indian friends, y'know?

But if she told you in an insulting way, then yeah, lol. What a whackass. And I don't know why. She maybe thought she could handle your jewishness and then couldn't, y'know. Cos she's a whack ass, haha.