How often do you check your ex partners social media profiles?

Let's say you were the one who got dumped (dumpers are welcome to answer also!) How often do you find yourself resisting the urge to check an ex lovers Facebook/Snapchat/Whatsapp/KakaoTalk/Instagram etc? And what do you feel when you do so?

How often do you check your ex partners social media profiles?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• These people that say never are so full of it LOL! I check it daily almost. Just to see. Somehow it makes me feel better if they haven't been on or posted anything. But yeah, I do wish I hadn't when they do post things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Once in a century. Of course I stalk them more often right after the break up but when I move on I no longer care whether they exist or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I sometimes check my ex partners instagram. By now it's over a year since we're separated, and i think it isn't good for me checking her profile. But i don't think that I'm not over her, I'm more curious, the best would just be not to care at all about ex partners

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know about others but yeah i have personally checked my ex profile 2 times ( and yeah i was dumped ) But now things have changed i moved on forward in my life and completely forgotten about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did it once and it was a big mistake. What people say about you on social media can be a eye opener. Now I just don't want to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never that's why I left her didn't want anything to do with being alone when not alone, don't tease yourself move on,

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying not to do it , because i've found it a self hurting matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess about zero times all in all. Why should I do so? There's no use in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You always feel terrible lol even if you're over them. Don't waste your time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • EX is for a reason so there aren't any good reasons to chek their profils xd

0|0
    0|0
  • Right after breakup but not anymore. And yes it hurts everytime you do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine does, until she blocked me. Later found out, one of their family members is checking regularly

0|0
    0|0
  • Once an hour.

4|1
    0|0
  • Never unless we are still talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, not healthy to keep tabs on an ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a flying fuck so I don't even look

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven’t one time

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I don't use social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do. I am not that pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Not that often now because when we broke up I blocked him. And I can't unblock him because I don't want hin thinking I eant him back, because I dont. And request I send to him from any fake ids, he just doesn't accept them. Sed lyf

0|0
    0|0
  • After turning 27 nope maybe once in awhile I don’t check my husbands stuff rather he lets me get on his phone once a month if I’m curious πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. The only time I "check" is when I get friend requests from random that turn out to be her, then I've got to block another profile πŸ˜‘

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tbh. I stalk my current guy's ex much more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cyberstalk mostly guys Im interested with than former mistakes I wanna forget

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I used to every now and then but I never do now, forgot he existed

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I don't even have time that have a current boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • best way to get over someone is to forget they existed πŸ‘‹πŸΌ so neverrr

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont do it unless i don feel right