How to deal with living around in the street next to your ex?

We broke up a couple of months ago.

Sorted my uni accommodation out and it turns out it’s in the street next to his.

We’re not on speaking terms atm, but I still have strong feelings towards him.

We’re bound to run into each other, due to there being several shops near both our houses.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ignore him? Or I don't know be civil?

It's only awkward if you make it so.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t plan on making things awkward, I was all for being friends. He just seems to dislike me now, and will probably assume I’m stalking him :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretend they aren't there. Don't start none, there won't be none.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE