What's worse than a breakup?🤔?

39100

Most Helpful Guy

• A disease you're somehow infected with, being fired, drowning, breaking/losing a body part, not being accepted because of your race/country/disability, being accused of doing something your entire life when you never did it, a war/world war, working on something for a very long time and failing it afterwards. Pretty much everything imaginable is worse than a breakup

Most Helpful Girl

• Genocide? Fetal alcohol syndrome? Child abuse? Justin Bruner? Twilight? That grey shades bullshit? Rape? Kidnapping? Entire countries starving and going with only sewage infested water? Every cover ever made on an ukulele that wasn't somewhere over the rainbow? Remakes? The cost of living? The infant mortality rate to mortality rate ratio? Totalitarian consumer driven company based dictatorial governments proceeding with the mask of democracy, the slightly above stupid populations conclusion of an oligarchy, with the truth being clearly controlled as an plutocracy in favor of the 10% while the entirety of the population cares more about whether some Kardashian Bimbo got another round of stick-pins-in-me-plastic-in-my-ass dangerous operation to appear more attractive in fitting to a fleeting fad body type that's bound to change again and then they'll be stuck like that? How about anything that ends in cancer or HIV or a physically debilitating illness that means no one will love you? Nah, your right. Totally break ups are the worst. Haha I'm a bitch but I'm right. Watch the news. You won't feel so sad about your own crap that way. You'll wanna kill yourself for other reasons lmao but at least it won't be who consuming haha