What's worse than a breakup?🤔?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A disease you're somehow infected with, being fired, drowning, breaking/losing a body part, not being accepted because of your race/country/disability, being accused of doing something your entire life when you never did it, a war/world war, working on something for a very long time and failing it afterwards. Pretty much everything imaginable is worse than a breakup

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Genocide? Fetal alcohol syndrome? Child abuse? Justin Bruner? Twilight? That grey shades bullshit? Rape? Kidnapping? Entire countries starving and going with only sewage infested water? Every cover ever made on an ukulele that wasn't somewhere over the rainbow? Remakes? The cost of living? The infant mortality rate to mortality rate ratio? Totalitarian consumer driven company based dictatorial governments proceeding with the mask of democracy, the slightly above stupid populations conclusion of an oligarchy, with the truth being clearly controlled as an plutocracy in favor of the 10% while the entirety of the population cares more about whether some Kardashian Bimbo got another round of stick-pins-in-me-plastic-in-my-ass dangerous operation to appear more attractive in fitting to a fleeting fad body type that's bound to change again and then they'll be stuck like that? How about anything that ends in cancer or HIV or a physically debilitating illness that means no one will love you? Nah, your right. Totally break ups are the worst. Haha I'm a bitch but I'm right. Watch the news. You won't feel so sad about your own crap that way. You'll wanna kill yourself for other reasons lmao but at least it won't be who consuming haha

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 99

• Losing a best friend or family member. Losing a huge sum of money after investing in an engagement ring and having the break up before you even got to propose. Lots of things :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Lotta things.
    Your parents dying
    You losing your job or house
    Becoming handicapped/wheelchair bound

Those things will haunt you for the rest of your life. Breakups you will get over with

1|0
    0|0
  • Sigh a break up then reconciliation by text (she had go different province help care for her grandmother) I was excited I fought hard & long with many emotional break downs, it actually physically hurt. I ended up in a 15 day Coma from a rare strain of pneumonia, my dad signed all medical decisions to her. In my coma I had vivid terrifying nightmares all bout her in some way, she had beg Dr. 4 times put me back under S I was flailing & trying rip tubes out my throat & R lung. It's rare to come out coma that long without some kind brain damage etc. Soon I woke i saw her enter my room

, I swear she was best thing ever laid my eyes on, I had constant fear be too much her and leave me, I look back how many times must she thought I was going to die especially flailing 4 times. Nurses told me she barely left my side whole time, putting moisturizer on me, combing my hair, laying in bed next to me etc, in all she at hospital 30 days all day. Wrote me card saying no matter what this time had made her realize spend rest life with me. After what she just did for me made me want the same. Month later she left (is more story her family took her kids sneakily and wasn't allowed to talk/see them weeks after coma so I didn't blame her. so we hooked up on messenger 7/8 months later (hardest of my life) after coma I felt obligated and worse dependant on her company. She told me still loved me wanted come home (most her stuff still here) we planned a date for her fly back to me, 4 days before plane ride she ended up dying omg I had find out from 3rd person. i won't go into detail her death except to say someone had involvement with it. When we met I had just lost my Mum who was my best friend & world to me, I was walking dead. She made me love and smile again, now she's left me way worse than I was have 2 girls die I loved more my own life, both within 2 years plus my guy friend died. Now have care for my dad whose 79 has 2 types Cancer. I feel like loneliest guy on the planet, nay in the universe, no friends I can trust nobody to talk with or spend time with. Words cannot express how badly I need a girls companionship, we weren't together long time now I'm going on year of extreme sadness and dark loneliness. I'm certified care giver looked after hundred people plus my disabled bro and parents always had weight world on me. Sorry for the long story. Just wanted point out worse things than break up cause there's always hope, is no hope after they die ๐Ÿ˜“

0|0
    0|0
  • Being stuck in a shitty relationship, being hit by a car, losing a family member, going bankrupt, getting mugged, a house fire, getting shot, being stuck in an awkward conversation with an old person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not being able to eat that last choco bit of cornetto ice cream you've been saving on xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Broken bones, famine, pestilence, poverty, death of a family member, debt, staying in an abusive relationship, the color yellow, dubstep, being forced to eat nothing but wasabi for the rest of your life, poaching, global warming, the human centipede, Bruno Marsโ€™s hair, Zimbabwe currency, getting popcorn bits in your teeth, emotional teenagers, warm soda, flat tires, cold soda,

0|0
    0|0
  • emotionally abusive relationship and not able to break up

1|1
    0|0
  • Not knowing where you stand with someone you're seeing. I've been in that situation a few times where I'm seeing someone, but I don't know if we're actually dating, just friends with benefits, or just friends. It's pretty rough not knowing where you stand with someone you like

0|0
    0|0
  • Having to pay child support for a child you never knew about, and then being forced to interact with the woman who blackmailed you for your money for the rest of your life, but not receiving custody of the child and never being able to see them again

0|0
    0|0
  • Just about anything actually bad, like
    Rape
    Murder
    Crime in general
    Stubbing my toe on my coffee table
    Stepping on a Lego
    Having my mother steal $600+ from me
    Watching just about any Disney movie
    I could do this all day

1|0
    0|0
  • An IED that blows up next to your convoy and leaves you with a bum knee and burn scars on your right arm while you get shot during the following ambush but it's okay because you're to focused to care about it hahahaha... just a small example lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Falling in love with someon like you never did before, then the other person gives you hope on a relationship but still throws you away like a used sheet of paper as soon as the next potential partner is in sight.

0|0
    0|0
  • plenty, plenty of things. like getting malaria, or being in an abusive relationship, or having cancer, or dying...

0|0
    0|0
  • Death of loved one. Not much else though to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Learning that the entire would is so horrible you have no idea, everyone who is fat is eating too much sugar, sugar feeds cancer no sugar no cancer, sugar, carbs =being fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to break up with her, she saying she would suicide if you do it, and after hold on 2 years, find out she was cheating on you for an year

0|0
    0|0
  • A death. Cancer. Aids. Poverty. Malaria. A million things.

2|1
    0|0
  • Getting on ifunny and realizing there aren't any new features..

0|2
    0|0
  • Realizing how much time your dumb ass spent thinking you wouldnโ€™t find someone better

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 38

• There are people out there that so badly want a relationship but are elusive to them. What's the saying? Better to have lost in love, then never to have loved at all? You can't win if you don't play.

0|0
    0|0
  • Death, loss of job or home ,
    Stubbing your toe
    Breaking bones
    Surgery
    Running out of snacks
    Being broke
    Debts
    Withdrawals
    The list goes on
    Heartbreak is shitty but there is definitely shittier things out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Losing your best friend, get a cancer diagnosis, not to know how to get enough food for your family, war... there are lots of things which are worse than the end of a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Opening the fridge getting ready to enjoy your leftovers only to find the box empty or gone. ๐Ÿ˜–

0|1
    0|0
  • Death, loosing someone you love, chronic illness, war, famine, being homeless, rape... i could go on and on an on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Family death
    Starving
    Being homeless
    Not having a job
    Being depressed
    Not having a dog
    Rape

I can keep going.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regret for not working hard enough or trying hard enough for things or goals that matter to you most...

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're hungry and you remember that time 3 years ago when you didn't finish your food...

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to the dentist for a root canal treatment without anaesthesia.

The horror.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaking up with your best friend (if your breakup means a romantic partner's break up)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cancer. Death. Rape. Losing someone. Losing a leg. Breakup? Thats not that bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • A love one passed away
    Failing school
    Have parents don't treat u right
    Etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding out someone ate the food that you were saving for later

0|1
    0|0
  • Loss of friendship without reasoning, death, sexual assault, sickness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not having enough money for chicken tendies

0|0
    0|0
  • Death of somebody close

0|1
    0|0
  • Changing the right answer on your exam paper

1|0
    0|0
  • Your foot getting hit by the door