Signals that it is the end?

I’ve been seeing my boyfriend for about 3 months now, and he’s been acting weird lately. Last weekend we went away for my birthday and the last time I saw him was Sunday. I didn’t hear from him for a couple of days afterward and I was getting worried. He didn’t response to my texts or fb messages, and after trying to call him I got a hold of him and managed to talk to him for a bit. I asked him if everything was OK, was he mad at me, etc and told him that I wanted to see him again and that we needed to talk. He sounded fine, and told me that he had to check his work schedule first to see if we can get together, but I haven’t heard from him yet. Is this possibly a sign that he wants to break up with me? Him and I both seem happy and get along well, and I’d really hate for our relationship to end. =(

Well I guess it was the end sadly, but good things must come to an end I guess.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds a little like it is already over...

... cut out that "little".

You could try to fight for it if you like but if the spice is gone after 3 month... is it worth it? What happens after 6 month? And after 3 years?

Good luck anyways. But I wish you luck finding a new one!

• Well sadly you were right. Well good things must come to an end I guess, and thank you for the well wishes.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Keep ya head up..im going through the same thing. His loss!