It's been years but I still miss my ex?

We met when I was thirteen, and we crushed on each other for over four years; dating most of that time until high school, when my parents were putting some pressure on me. They didn't like him. I broke up without saying anything, and he became angry and blocked me. He has had many girlfriends since me, but I miss him so much. It's been almost three years, still not over him. What do I do?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do 3 things.
    1. Message him and tell him all of it
    2. Hang out whit him and try to see if he would fall again for you
    3. Move on... you sound like an ex of mine nothing bad but by this time it’s just better to move on and find someone better