It's been years but I still miss my ex?

We met when I was thirteen, and we crushed on each other for over four years; dating most of that time until high school, when my parents were putting some pressure on me. They didn't like him. I broke up without saying anything, and he became angry and blocked me. He has had many girlfriends since me, but I miss him so much. It's been almost three years, still not over him. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do 3 things.
    1. Message him and tell him all of it
    2. Hang out whit him and try to see if he would fall again for you
    3. Move on... you sound like an ex of mine nothing bad but by this time it’s just better to move on and find someone better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• breaking up without saying anything ruined your chances there, I could say try to get back into it slowly but in this circumstance, you are better off moving on

0|0
    0|0
  • Well to things try to reconnect if you think its best or try your best to move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta move on because I can assure u he don't think of you the way u are thinking a out him

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh I know... I just wish I knew that for sure

• I'm pretty sure u are just clutching at threads

• What about the guys you've dated since then?

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't dated anyone since him

• That's the problem. You should explore and see what else is out there. You have nothing to compare that experience to at this point, so you focus solely on that

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes