I gained weight after being cheated on, I feel so insecure, what can I do?

Before I found out my ex boyfriend had been cheating, I had a fairly consistent workout routine. I had lost nearly 30 pounds and was in really good shape. However, after finding out he cheated, it was hard for me to find motivation to go to the gym and so i stopped going for about 2 months (with an occasional gym session here and there). I began to eat really unhealthy food and gained about 8-10 pounds. I am really devastated by this weight gain, and i hate feeling so insecure about it. My clothes don’t fit how they used to, and although I have been going to the gym again (it’s been nearly 4 months since me and my ex broke up), losing the extra weight is really hard for me. I often find myself getting discouraged and frustrated. I am really mad at myself for letting myself go, and for gaining all this weight. Whenever men give me attention i get really insecure because I just feel fat and bloated all the time.

What can I do? Other than workout to feel better?
14
6