What to do about this??

Okay, so today I've gotten my belly button done by a friend...Bad mistake...It was pierced with a 16g needle, and the belly ring is a 14g. I'm not sure if it will actually go through if I take the needle out... HELP.

Thing is I WANT to keep it, the piercing is very clean done, but the needle was to small for the actual belly ring.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• been there girl it won't work and once you start taking the needle out the hole will close up inside. so its gonna be impossible to get it through. get the right neede and your strait. the wrong needle is worse than reopening an old hole with a ring, you know. Its tight like super tight on your piercing girl. haha!

What Guys Said 1

• Take it out and leave it alone, forever.

What Girls Said 3

• And that's why you always go to a professional. Always. This is your own fault. All I can say is take the needle out and don't try and put the ring in. Just let it heal.

• This is in the wrong category. Another thing, no one wants to hear this gross stuff, keep it to yourself.

• You shouldn't be messing with if it you just got it pierced. You're not supposed to change the ring until at least a few weeks. And buy a 16g one when the time comes.

You need to concentrate on keeping it clean.

Good luck.