Have you ever been ghosted instead of getting broken up with?

I was with him for 4 years almost 5. Instead of breaking up with me he deleted or blocked me off facebook and stopped messaging me just left me on read and that was it. It's been almost a full month now since he's last spoke to me.
  • Yes I have.
  • Nope.

2630

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have personally done it before although harsh & irrational this choice this decision is, my ghosting was the result of them not acknowledging their wrong doings and tuning me out when I tried to bring up the subject which eventually they started being irrational towards me ways such as both physical and psychological abuse manipulation as well as cheating So I ghosted on them when I received a e-mail containing attachments of screenshots & personal account logins to their frequently used social media accounts

Upon seeing how they truly felt about me after 6 strong years & thick and thin I didn't know what was real anymore had a breakdown and called a friend & ghosted when they went to a eye doctors office and obviously they could sense something was off

So as harsh as this method may be sometimes its seen as a only option to break a cycle of toxicity

Most Helpful Girl

• Ghosted by someone who i was never in a relationship yes, from a partner no. I would be extremely offended if this happened to me in a relationship that I had for 4-5 years, I mean thats immature. You'd think they had more respect or value for you. It can't be forgiven, now a days so many people are attached to their phones and its the simple action of sending one message that can make all the difference.

• people are much more attached to their phones than relationships. If someone ghosts... really that means they didn't actually care anyhow