How soon should you date after a break up?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Heal first, meaning to the point that the person doesn’t cross you’re mind and you’re day dreaming about what would it be if you guys were back together. Once you’re open minded and understand what caused the break up in the first place than you’ll start to accept it as the day goes by. If we immediately jump into anything else after a break up we’ll be acting on unfinished emotions from the last situation we just got out of.

I wouldn’t give myself a chance to heal and when another individual comes along I would immediately give my feelings, time, and attention. Not because I’m not interested but I mainly got involved for my emotions to be mended by someone else’s attention that they give me.

Take time to yourself and I’m not saying to not automatically find someone because some people experience bad break ups and right after meet the love of their life.

Though we can’t create our love story so heal before we act on emotions rather than the reality that’s in front of us.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE