Do you ever worry that you will never find love again after a breakup?

Just wondering if I'm the only one...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The longer you've been with someone, the harder it gets to believe that you'll ever find someone who was everything you've liked about them. Finding the right person can be a really difficult task and it's understandable why you'd feel discouraged about this. Just keep your head high and believe that you'll find a new lover who'll cherish and love you with all their heart!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is always someone better out there waiting and looking for you too. Sometimes have to set up the present for the future meet up. In the meantime, just have fun. Enjoy your life. You will love again, and again, and again. Promise.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• Nah man, we all feel that, feels like we were never good enough for em, so we're not good enough for others, but there will be someone to come along just for us

1|0
    0|0
  • I was in a looooong slump after a certain.. relationship I suppose.. with a girl ended on a really shitty note. I don't know to be honest. I'm trying to find love but I worry that I'm not desirable to anyone at all that I would find equally desirable. Sigh.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you keep thinking like that then you won't. Worst thing you can do is shut yourself out from everyone and don't give yourself options. Obviously give yourself time to get over it but get yourself back out there instead of thinking every relationship is doomed to fail.

I have a friend like this and I can guarantee you it's the most annoying thing ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • must older than u,
    felt it many times,
    feeling it right now,
    i know it'll pass,
    but not this, oh no,
    not when it's true love,
    but true love would never leave,
    it would if you're me

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah, it's really hard to get back out there after a breakup

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll find the right person eventually. You're young, so am I. Life hasn't brought me my partner yet, but I wait patiently for her.

1|1
    0|0
  • There is always a thought like that after a break up however never think that you can't find someone else because that brings depression I learned that the hard way after my first when I was 16

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea for me i was but its normal thing cuze u have a negative thoughts after a breakup try to not think of it a lot just live your life normally and u will find another one you love
    It happened to me twice

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30 in a matter of days single bald 2 kids and I have to take pills for the rest of my life. So you could say I'm giving up on that

0|0
    0|0
    • @JonnyTrauma I'm already 40. I'm a virgin. Having kids seems pointless to me and so too finding love. I might have to give up on that...
      But it's better than being unhappy with a woman, anyway.

• Yeah ones i also get worried but i realised nth is to worry bout it... coz its a human tendancy and its natural... so dont be worry... have patient i knw u will get someone someday... gud luck👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt I will. I have been single for five years and although I get regular sex with a few women, I can't see me meeting anyone special

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete normal, but hang in there, you will meet someone better😋

1|0
    0|0
  • No such thing as love anymore everybody's fucking everybody you'll never be married nobody's faithful it's over so just fuck whoever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Completely normal. Your brain has to rewire. It takes times.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. I was sad first after the break up. It fucked me up so much, that I had to cry. Men don't cry, so I don't cry too usually. But in that case... However I got over it and what shall I say? I'm single, but more happy than ever before! Not even during my relationship with her I was that happy. I started to enjoy my life, and to like it. Find love again? Maybe in a few years, maybe tomorrow. I dont know, but I don't really care. I'm enjoying the moment. I love to go dance with girls, flirt with them, check them out, and maybe something more, but I don't really want love now. It's awsome to love and get loved, but it also causes a lot of trouble, and I don't want that now. Don't be worried dear, you're young and have all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about love, I just hope my ex dies alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Its a very common feeling but you will find someone one day

0|0
    0|0
  • After and before.. but, there will always be someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I feel like I have worse I luck now than before I got into a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course. Maybe that's the only reason, why I don't like to break up things

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I worry about that a lot. Or if I'll find someone who I even like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't allow a break up to discouraged my ability to potential fall in love again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do often and I think shit am I that ugly lol 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I am more cautious

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Never, I know I'm awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I know I'mma die a single bastard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Time heals all wounds

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • You will.. trust in your stars

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Yup cause at the moment it feels like that person was perfect for you and you will never find someone that was like that person when y'all first met but later you end up finding different people that aren't like that person but they are way different and that this was what you needed all along

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. I'm optimistic and not cynical. You make it what it is and I believe you eventually find what you're looking for if you continue to pursue it, whether it be love or anything at that matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. After a break up I don't want to love anymore. Finding a new boyfriend is the last thing I worry about or even wish for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.. Always.
    You feel like it is end of the world but it is not. You will find love again when least expected.

1|0
    0|0
  • After pretty much every breakup. Lovesickness can mess around with one's thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most of the time guys will have to suffer... ladies and girls know how to move on..(Its not me its my personal experience and observations speaking.)

• I think this depends more on the person and the feelings invested than on the gender tbh. Just a few years ago I would say that guys in general are getting over breakups in no time, just a few weeks at most while all girls I knew need at least a half year (or much more) just not to feel like complete shit anymore, not even recovered (not to mention able to love again).
      But then I got a new male friend who told me that he's still lovesick from his breakup 2 years ago. So yeah, I guess the guys I heard of before just didn't cared as much about their relationship.

• Can you text me in private... I don't wanna discuss it in public. Although I'd but from now onwards...

• No your not the only one.
    I think anyone who’s been through a breakup has thought this.
    Of course you’d feel this way. Your still in high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have definitely had that experience, and I doubt that the two days of us are the only ones. It must be a completely normal feeling to have

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really sorry about it, but I do think about it, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do worry about that and I think that is because I am so scared about being hurt agian.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes if I breakup I'll worry that to...
    I love the one in with

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that too. Probably why I'm scared to leave my relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • Is being unhappy in a relationship better than happy, and free for someone new? You can't win, if you're not willing to risk

• @Leo3572 - No it is not. Never believe that an unhappy relationship is better than no relationship. That is crap. Both of you deserve to find and be with someone that makes you happy/happier, who lifts you up. Never settle for less than you deserve.

• I wonder...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. And we broke up 1 year ago

0|0
    0|0