Do you ever worry that you will never find love again after a breakup?

Just wondering if I'm the only one...

1641

Most Helpful Guy

• The longer you've been with someone, the harder it gets to believe that you'll ever find someone who was everything you've liked about them. Finding the right person can be a really difficult task and it's understandable why you'd feel discouraged about this. Just keep your head high and believe that you'll find a new lover who'll cherish and love you with all their heart!

Most Helpful Girl

• There is always someone better out there waiting and looking for you too. Sometimes have to set up the present for the future meet up. In the meantime, just have fun. Enjoy your life. You will love again, and again, and again. Promise.