Really thought I was gonna get a sorry. Men don't apologize when they get dumped do they? Don't wanna show their feelings and make you the blame?

Talking to another women and said he enjoys it.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Would it have changed anything if he said it was sorry?

• It sure would!

• Men need to open up and talk about how they feel. Women pour out their hearts. When you don't say any thing, it's not always a good thing. Just makes women mad and feel unloved. Just my point of it. Things can be worked out if both people talk about it instead of not replying.

• Well that is true enough
      We are taught from childhood not to display emotions have to be a strong rock always... and in adulthood even when women ask us to open up as you do here will get upset and think less of us if we actually do
      So we keep it all bottled up always and if it gets too bad we end ourselves
      It is the way of things sadly

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I mean you are dumping him so I’m not sure he’s really in the frame of mind to say sorry?

• I can see that. If he really loved me, he would fight for what he wants. I done poured my heart out telling me how hurt I was. Not one dam word!

• Call me that you most likely will get cheated on until you learn the lesson

• @MMM369 most people abhor confrontation so I kinda doubt it. It’s also just so much easier to cheat for a person who is already inclined (or not emotionally invested in the relationship in the first place) than to say “this isn’t working for me anymore.”