Is there any way out of this?

Im in a bit of a dillema guys i was in a relationship for 8 months back in 2014 and i ended up getting arrested and sent to prison for 3 years for a DUI that led to a friend getting hurt. And during the first 2 years my girlfriend at the time stuck with me, she payed my attorney , helped my family out when they needed it, sent me money all the time when i was in there & was really supportive, & i loved everything about her. But my final year in there she started making me have to choose between me and my family like she wanted to always visit me but i wanted to see my fam too. Well fast forward to now i have been out since February and my girlfriend is SOOO clingy , i can't be out without her asking me for pics and where im at. She says she just wants to "see how cute i look" but i know she just assumes im doing something else. She always wants to be with me and if i get her upset about any little thing she brings up everything she did for me. Im happy about everything she did but i am no longer happy being with her , her attitude made my love for her go away and it sucks because i feel like i HAVE TO love her for what she did. I'll feel fucked up if i break up with her but i honestly dont know what to do.
Is there any way out of this?
Add Opinion