How to get revenge for having been treated like shit/ cheated on?

*Spare yourself the time to write revenge is not a good thing, I don’t give a shit and I also don’t give a shit if you say I should move on, I won’t be happy until i made him pay for it.*

When my ex moved back to his hometown for work things got a bit difficult because of distance and of a friend of his hitting on him the whole time.

She had a crush on him since forever, and she insisted and worked her way until she got him to sleep with her.

she's Not good looking and quite unkempt and he had never really considered her because of that. She’s rather unattractive and pretty much a summation of all the traits he used to call “hideous” about girls (crooked teeth, fatty, cross eyed, horse smile, frizzy hair...)

After we we broke up he kept sleeping with her and at a certain point she turned into his girlfriend. Guess she obtained what she wanted.

I just want to make him pay for it, or both of them since she is the one who insisted with him even if she knew he had a girlfriend.

I know that his soft spot is her being ugly, he’s extremely touchy about that, probably he’s internally pissed off that he ended up with such a troll, she’s the ugliest of all of his friends girlfriends, and by far. Plus he’s very competitive in these things. He used to brag a lot about me being the prettiest out of all of his guy friends girlfriends.

Ideas on what to do?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is representative of your personality, it's easy to see why he left you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It’s not representative of my personality. Had I written the whole story you would probably understand what got me to this point. I gave everything to that guy, I forgave him a thousand times and he kept treating me like shit and played me in every possible way

• Because what he did was horrible. Plus he took about 3000 $ from me which I’ll never see back because the piece of shit spoke of getting married so I didn’t see the necessity to have a contract and just gave them to him. He never apologized, nor even for having cheated on me, always acted as nothing he does is ever wrong. He humiliated me in every possible way I’m not going to let go without biting back

• Low road it is then. I can't give you any ideas though, I'd need to know someone to plan something diabolical

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever revenge you get you'll only harm yourself, not them. It'll affect u more than them. Just letting you know

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE