Is this cheating?

My girlfriend (of 6 months) dumped me after a while of being distant. I later found out, after months, that she dumped me because she was in love with my cousin. They never acted on it and my cousin didn't feel the same way.
She told him about her feelings after a while (not immediately after the break up) But can it be said that my ex cheated on me since she broke up with me because she was in love with someone else?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Feelings of attraction can't be helped. If she had acted on them, then it could've been cheating. But she didn't. So it's not cheating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically no. The reason still sucks but even if she was attracted to someone else, she never actually did anything with those feelings except to formally end things with you