If you met your first love at a reunion, how would you react?

• I would talk to them, catch up
  • I would feel very awkward and try to avoid them
  • I would maybe say hello, not much more
    Vote C

1126

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say hi, and probably talk a bit with that person, like a normal conversation and maybe talk a little about the past but only in terms of jokes, I wouldn’t want to get myself into that person again because I wouldn’t like to fall in love again with a person that didn’t work for some reason, if that didn’t work then I don’t think is going to work now, so avoid that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It would have to depend on what kind of a reunion it is that you are talking about. If it’s your high school reunion, then make sure to catch up with him and possibly ask him for a dance. If you run into your first love at your family reunion, then leave and go straight to the nearest church to confess your sinful attraction to a relative and maybe say a few Hail Marys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE