If you met your first love at a reunion, how would you react?

• I would talk to them, catch up
    Vote A
  • I would feel very awkward and try to avoid them
    Vote B
  • I would maybe say hello, not much more
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say hi, and probably talk a bit with that person, like a normal conversation and maybe talk a little about the past but only in terms of jokes, I wouldn’t want to get myself into that person again because I wouldn’t like to fall in love again with a person that didn’t work for some reason, if that didn’t work then I don’t think is going to work now, so avoid that

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It would have to depend on what kind of a reunion it is that you are talking about. If it’s your high school reunion, then make sure to catch up with him and possibly ask him for a dance. If you run into your first love at your family reunion, then leave and go straight to the nearest church to confess your sinful attraction to a relative and maybe say a few Hail Marys.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Now that would be a really interesting question, if i "somehow" got a girlfriend, i would really meet them up and fry her with jealousy 😈😈(see what u lost bitch now watch and burn)😈😈, or if just remained as single i would give her a mysterious stare and wink and then just ignore...

1|1
    0|0
  • I have done the ignore thing and trust me it doesn't feel very good. My ex ditched me out but still i felt bad when i saw her crying. Its a mix feeling but the girl or the guy ditched you out and still you have feelings for him/her the least is you could catch up with them talk current events out its ok to forgive, forget and move on 🤗😉 i know its hard but remember someone is always there to hold you, have your back 😋😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh. I do believe we have met. I was married to a bitch of bitches... hehehe. actually turned bitch our last 7 years

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care less, because my current girlfriend is perfect for me, She's my whole world, she's my everything.

2|0
    0|0
  • First love... The person I was with when I was still stupid and naive, good thing im not that person anymore XD

1|0
    0|0
  • If most like slap her as she left me in thousand in detp

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll tell you in like 20 years or something when we actually have our reunion?

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say she's my first love, as that's not happened... but first person I slept with... I'd end up talking with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I may someday meet my crush.. And I sure as hell will avoid her...
    It will be awkward since she and me we good friends

0|0
    0|0
  • The very first one? Would go to her and make sure to make her laugh and feel great around me…

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll not ignore the person but I won't approach her either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just hello like, won't be comfortable enough the catch up tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably won't talk to them because I never really talked to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was love it shouldn't be awkward at all

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd avoid her

1|0
    0|0
  • Awkward

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably cuss her out

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you don't know the reason she is there for

1|0
    0|0
  • I would talk to them, catch up

1|0
    0|0
  • If she was white I'd spit on her

0|0
    1|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I'd talk to him, I'd be very interested in what his life is like now. I only have good memories with him.

1|2
    0|0
  • Other than saying hello, nothing much. He was only a HS crush, which I confused it for love at the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only have one love and we are unseperable , just like a magnet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to rub on his face the one who got away

1|0
    0|0
  • Try avoid, he was horrible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hug him and cry my eyes out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to them

1|0
    0|0
  • Id be polite and say hi but thats about it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I would feel very awkward and try to avoid them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would be a bit weird since she's 8yrs older than me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes