What do should I do?

Well here goes nothing. My ex and I broke up about a month ago. Becuase I cought him cheating on me. Well since then he has stalked me I had to get rid of my email address he knew of chnage my phone number and him and his friends followed me around. So naturually I'm scared of him and I constantly find myself thinking is somthing I did? Well now there is even more stuff to be scared of He's got a warrant out for his arrest for dangerous drugs in the town where I grew up.He is also doing things he wold never do for example he would of never cheated on me after wanting me for three years. He never did anything worse then smoke pot and now he's shooting heroin and smokeing crack and doing crazy things. He hates needles. when he comes into town he stands at my bedroom wiindow at night for hours I haven't cought him yet but I know its him deffintley. Its hard right now becuase I was so inlove with him and a huge part of me is still is but I know he's not right now and he scares me to death. The last time I spoke to him he said that he would kidnap me and take me to mexico. I'm not really scared of him . I'm more scared of what he can do. And what's worse is I don't know how to feel about this. If your wondering I'll give you some back around information he was my best friend and that's how I fell inlove with him then of course I started dating him and he went to jail for public intoxication and stayed in there about 70days and his family made him move to Tn and that's when he started going crazy littrellay he started either sleeping all the time or he started hanging out with these people that were into drugs and selling them. And now he's not acting like himself. So please what do you think I should do. I'm so confused on everything.. so please help me..

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Him cheating on you is not your fault, it is completely on you. His behavior is also not your fault. If he is stalking you or anything else record it. Call the cops if standing outside your bedroom window. Don't wait until it gets worse. If you do this, you can get a restraining order, which is what it sounds like you need. Especially if he is doing drugs. Please don't wait to talk to the police, the sooner you do the better. I hope you can get that creep out of your life.