Ex removed himself from the group chat as soon as I was added?

It’s a study group chat (we do the same major). It’s pretty inactive but has a lot of people from the class. He’s still been a member until recently despite not even taking the course anymore.

I was added back into it after removing myself and my ex removed himself pretty much straight after.

Anyone else’s ex so petty they can’t stand to even be in a virtual room with you? 😂
The break up was MONTHS ago

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I would leave the group as well. Wouldn't want to see, hear or get her back into my mind. It would fuck me up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He dumped me though? Surely he should be over it by now, if he wasn’t when he ended it? It’s been months

• Well when he is the one who dumped you, then maybe he regrets it, or he is annoyed by you. I would say he regrets it. It's something different when he would be the one who got dumped.

• Thank you for the mho :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If he broke up with you, he probably wants nothing to do with you. He doesn't want to risk the chance of interacting with you again, or opening up a new line of communication. It is what it is.. It's not pettyness. It's just what happens when two people break up. If you were in his shoes and you broke up with you boyfriend, you wouldn't want anything to do with him either.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I get that. I had no plans to communicate with him (I reached out a couple weeks back to be civil, he ignored it). Just strange how we can’t even be in a bloody group chat where no one interacts 😕

If I broke up with my boyfriend and decided I wanted nothing to do with him I’d remove him off things straight away, not months after the break up 😕