I think I want a divorce because of my husband’s relationship with my in-laws? Advice?

I want to make it clear that I have no problem with him being close to his family. I encourage that, but I don’t want to spend so much time with them.
My mother in law expects me to be at her house every other day. Multiple days of the week. Now, during Ramadan (I’m not a Muslim but they are) she wants me there EVERY DAY. I am a part time uni student with a part time job. All I want after a long day is to go home, and the other day she got upset and isn’t talking to me now because I had to stay home and finish assessments, so I wasn’t there to help the other 3 women in the household cook and clean.
Now, I feel like my husband is completely disregarding my feelings in favour of not upsetting his mother and sisters. I even injured my Lower back at the gym and he’s still expecting me to go daily. We’ve had daily viscous arguments about this. I’ve told him every day is excessive and I don’t mind going maybe twice a week.
Even aside from Ramadan, she’s just too demanding. I like them, but I don’t feel comfortable their even after 5 years of knowing them. I don’t see what’s wrong with spending a weekend there every fortnight.
What should I do in this situation?
1
1