Did I make the right decision?

A week or so ago, I was on my boyfriends phone and he got a message from his ex girlfriend, and I know they still talk to each other and are good friends, and I'm okay with that because I'm friends with some of my ex's too, but when I saw his past conversations with her, well he was telling her about how he is kinda sad that they missed out on sex because it's so great with me and crap. and she responded negatively saying she doesn't really care if she missed out. So I ended up talking to him about it, and I decided to give him a second chance if he will prove to me that he can get my trust back..was it the right thing to do? or should I just let him go and move on? we have been dating for 11 months now.

01

What Guys Said 1

• you can cut your losses early and leave...the bad thing about how your relationship is setup is that you've both agreed to still befriend your ex(s), which unfortunately opened that door...yes, you did make the right decision, but no, you are also partly at fault for agreeing to such arrangements as well

• Hmmmm alright. thank you for your opinion. it is very much appreciated. and we both agreed to stop talking to our ex's completely so that has been fixed too

What Girls Said 0