If your SO confessed to you, that he/she had killed someone in the past, would you break up with him/her?

You are the first person to learn about it, so that means he/she trusts you and he/she hasn't tell anything to someone else.

Obviously cops haven't found him/her yet.

So would you break up with him/her? Or would you even hand him/her over to the cops?
  • I would stay with him/her
  • I would break up, but I wouldn't hand him/her over
  • I would break up, and I would hand him/her over
    Vote C
It's a hypothetical question.

95

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd stay if we were truly in love, but it'd depend on whether they changed or not since then but if he was a pedophile I couldn't get over that or if he killed a lot of people. If he killed one person I'd be alright with it. Again, as long as he's changed since then.

• It depends, like, if he or she really regrets it. Then maybe you can try to help him or her get through it

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on what happened and if the person has truly learnt from it and changed for the better as a person.

• Nah, I wouldn't break up with'em if the other person needed it.