Have I really moved on?

My ex and I broke up back in December. It was a break up hard as hell he cheated, pleased to be forgiven and then blocked me. I was heartbroken for months and little by little started to move on. But everytime I was feeling abit better he would to something to get to me (come to the events where I am, send a picture to my best friend of him and his new girlfriend, come and interrupt me while I'm talking to someone, sit on the same chair as me when I'm talking with other guys...) It was a nightmare, everytime I left upset and crying...

But last week se saw eachother again in another event. And I was feeling happy and couldn't be bothered with his attitude (he started flirting with one of my friends in front of me when a guy was talking with me) But I didn't get upset or bothered. I felt like myself and it kind of felt like I finally had moved on.

On the festival, one of my friends was talking with one of his and they exchanged numbers. We were kind of commenting it with my friend and I got a bit sad... I guess the memories with my ex still hurt and talking about it made me a bit sad. Does that mean I haven't moved on?
Have I really moved on?
1
1