Why did my ex follow me around?

I took the bus in the area where he lived with my mom and I got brief eyecontact with my ex. Later while we waited at the busstop he stood right by my mom and me (RIGHT NEXT TO US). He lives a minute away, he didn't need to take the bus, but he did anyway... Through the busride he talked to his buddy by sitting really close, he was kind of stretching over the chairs to be extra visible. Funny thing is, he didn't show any affection to his girlfriend. He didn't sit with her on the bus, they didn't hold hands...

WHY? Haha

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Because u know he those not like pda why are u still asking about him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s your ex. Why do his actions concern you so much?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exactly! Move on. One has to wonder what to think about people whom waste emotional or other energy on negative attention-seeking behaviors.