Why get married just to get divorced? Why not stuck to vows "till death do you part"?

I just don't understand how people get married just to get divorced. I just have a hard time understanding it but I guess I'll never know until I'm their and hopefully I never end up their. I want to be so in love and him so in love with me we'd never divorce but I wonder what y'all would say about something like this
  • Depends on the situation
  • I don't understand it either
  • Young and in love
    Vote C
  • Kids made us marry
    Vote D
  • I thought they were the one
    Vote E
  • I'm not in love
    Vote F
  • He/she cheated
    Vote G

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Took a sociology class not too long ago, divorce rates are not as high as they seem, more couples live together before getting married and have a better idea of whether or not they would want to do it more permanently.

• I'm not saying it's high. im just saying I don't understand why they get married to just quit you know

Most Helpful Girl

• agreed, same thing goes to the cheating part you took those vows stick by them or just leave cheating is low