Why get married just to get divorced? Why not stuck to vows "till death do you part"?

I just don't understand how people get married just to get divorced. I just have a hard time understanding it but I guess I'll never know until I'm their and hopefully I never end up their. I want to be so in love and him so in love with me we'd never divorce but I wonder what y'all would say about something like this
  • Depends on the situation
    Vote A
  • I don't understand it either
    Vote B
  • Young and in love
    Vote C
  • Kids made us marry
    Vote D
  • I thought they were the one
    Vote E
  • I'm not in love
    Vote F
  • He/she cheated
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Took a sociology class not too long ago, divorce rates are not as high as they seem, more couples live together before getting married and have a better idea of whether or not they would want to do it more permanently.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not saying it's high. im just saying I don't understand why they get married to just quit you know

Most Helpful Girl

• agreed, same thing goes to the cheating part you took those vows stick by them or just leave cheating is low

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I believe in that too but exceptions should exist. If they turn into a physically abusive person, abuses the kids or cheats on you.. the vows can go to hell. However small shitty things shouldn't break a marriage

1|0
    0|0
  • People lack morals these days and you see that most within marriages. I agree, why do it?

1|0
    0|0
    • Right it's ridiculous

• Exactly, people just do something so significant as marriage, immaturly

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree that's why i believe in common law marriage.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• People suck in general so i guess that's why

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes