When you should break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When one or both are unhappy and better off without the other - is that not obvious?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But what if you have been with that person for a long time & a part of you says don't do it. I'm confused

Most Helpful Guy

• When communication no longer exists within a relationship, everything else falls apart and the relationship is doomed to fail. It's absolutely critical to keep communicating with your significant other about your wants and needs as well as them telling you the same time. If one or neither of you want to fix the problems they lay before you both and/or neither of you wants to be cooperative in lending each other a hand, the relationship will continue to get toxic to the point where extreme actions occur such as cheating, violence or worse.

If there is hope that you both can talk to each other comfortably about what problems concern you both and how they can be fixed, everything will be fine! There will always be ups and downs in a relationship but teamwork and communication are both ways to keep it healthy and going strong in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Your gut instincts will tell you the answer and eventually the way the situation is always revealing itself you’ll see the red flags. If you have to ask your the breakup question than maybe that’s just your answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • When the thought of breaking up enters your mind, it’s time to end the relationship. You will never think of dumping your partner if you are actually happy with the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's no longer fullfilling and they treat you wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you both just give up and are miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’ll feel it in your heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had this problem too! Tbh, I didn’t want to break up with someone I wanted to stick it out. After I did it I regretted it for a month but now looking back on it I don’t regret it. I stayed friends with him and realized i have sooo much to work on alone, such as insecurity or other aspect of my life.

IF the relationship is bringing you more pain the need happiness and you can’t see then good. In your past partner, it’s time to break it off and stay friends i hope it goes ok!😊 we will be supporting u

0|0
    0|0
  • when things don't go right

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The question is why?

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex or she smokes

0|0
    1|0