When you should break up?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• When one or both are unhappy and better off without the other - is that not obvious?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But what if you have been with that person for a long time & a part of you says don't do it. I'm confused

Most Helpful Guy

• When communication no longer exists within a relationship, everything else falls apart and the relationship is doomed to fail. It's absolutely critical to keep communicating with your significant other about your wants and needs as well as them telling you the same time. If one or neither of you want to fix the problems they lay before you both and/or neither of you wants to be cooperative in lending each other a hand, the relationship will continue to get toxic to the point where extreme actions occur such as cheating, violence or worse.

If there is hope that you both can talk to each other comfortably about what problems concern you both and how they can be fixed, everything will be fine! There will always be ups and downs in a relationship but teamwork and communication are both ways to keep it healthy and going strong in the long run.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE