And I broke up 🙁?

Okay so I just had a break up. We were in a serious relationship since a year. His friends hated me cause I never allowed him to have drinks and those bad things. Even his friends abused me and he (my bf) did nothing about it. This continued and he kept on supporting his friends. Then I asked him to choose between me and his friends. Unfortunately, he chose his friends. I never asked him to leave his friends but I asked him to support me. I left my BFF (guy) cause my boyfriend was jealous of him. I went to him to cool things up but he abused me and my mom for no reason. He had everybody by his side and I had no one except him. *i thought he'll support me*
Was it wrong to expect a little support from him? Your opinions please.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No it wasn't wrong to expect support from him. Turns out he was a asshole just like your boyfriend. I'm sorry that you had to go through that

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exactly. TBH, it's been only like 4 days I left him and my life has changed so much since then. I won competitions, I got my name on the headlines of the newspaper (in a good way). Feels like he was a bad luck

• That's good! Glad your life is going better now! :)

• Yeah.. Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was in his shoes I would have also done the same.!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• No it wasn't wrong but I think what was wrong by your side was that though your BFF did nothing wrong you left him just for the sake of a guy who turned out to be shitty and didn't even respect you in the end think how your BFF would have thought when you ditched your friendship

1|0
    0|0
  • Giving someone an ultimatum to choose between you and his friends is never going to end well for the relationship. Sounds like your looking for a very particular type of guy and I don't think you'll be able to make any guy that isn't that already into the one you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck
    What type of guys are you hanging out with girl? Like seriously?

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean you didn't "allow him" to do "bad things?" You don't own him. He probably got tired of you doing that. Girls need to get over this thing they have in their head where they think it's okay to try to control their guy-- it isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for all you have been through. He was not the right guy. You were never wrong in your relationship. Someday you will find someone who will understand. You were always right. Move on and have a successful and blessed life.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes