And I broke up 🙁?

Okay so I just had a break up. We were in a serious relationship since a year. His friends hated me cause I never allowed him to have drinks and those bad things. Even his friends abused me and he (my bf) did nothing about it. This continued and he kept on supporting his friends. Then I asked him to choose between me and his friends. Unfortunately, he chose his friends. I never asked him to leave his friends but I asked him to support me. I left my BFF (guy) cause my boyfriend was jealous of him. I went to him to cool things up but he abused me and my mom for no reason. He had everybody by his side and I had no one except him. *i thought he'll support me*
Was it wrong to expect a little support from him? Your opinions please.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• No it wasn't wrong to expect support from him. Turns out he was a asshole just like your boyfriend. I'm sorry that you had to go through that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Exactly. TBH, it's been only like 4 days I left him and my life has changed so much since then. I won competitions, I got my name on the headlines of the newspaper (in a good way). Feels like he was a bad luck

• That's good! Glad your life is going better now! :)

• Yeah.. Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was in his shoes I would have also done the same.!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE