What should I do if my ex-boyfriend likes my best friend and I like him?

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฌWhat should I do if my ex-boyfriend likes my best friend and I like him?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Thats fucked up. Hopefully your friend rejects him

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Your liking is one sided. At first you have to show him that you like him then either you have to do something to involve him in yourself. You have to divert his attention towards you by showing your ultimate love n sacrifice for him so that he knows your feelings. Means you have to work hard with love to turn him towards you. Good Luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • In my opperation I think the best thing u can do is... Tell about this to your best friend and lets see what will happen

1|0
    0|0
  • If they like each other you shouldn't stand in their way. It sucks, but if he still wanted to be with you he would let you know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to ur girlfriend tell her how you feel about the whole thing a true friend will respect that

1|0
    0|0
  • Have sexx with yourr best friend or try to hook your best friend with an other guy friend maybe his friend, loll๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter just treat him like u used to do, he should have his own choice and don't force him to lose touch with his friend

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is he your EX?

1|0
    0|0
  • A smell threesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes let him have a chance

1|0
    0|0
  • Do what makes you happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • You should go with me ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Does your best friend like him?

1|0
    0|0
  • date me then shit him

1|0
    0|0
  • What a shitty situation

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • Why did you break up if you like him

1|0
    0|0
  • kill all of them ;DD

1|0
    0|0
  • Complicated situation

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes