Boyfriends one word answer?

I just dumped my boyfriend today after 2 months of not being really happy. He drank, smoked, partied and just was too much of a jock. But when I told him today over text (he lives across the country) he was just like, "ok" the whole time. I kind of expected a little more then just that. He's probably hurt and stuff but it was hard to decode. What do u think?
Even before I broke up with him I noticed were going downhill his responses, etc

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't decide "ok" at all. There was nothing else to say. If he asked it would've started an argument. Maybe he didn't want to argue. Maybe he accepted it and know he messed up. Maybe he doesn't care much. That conversation may not be over.

Most Helpful Girl

• My guess is, he may have someone else. And also, his answer was probably to show you he doesn't care. This guy sounds like a jerk and your better off without him.