Boyfriends one word answer?

I just dumped my boyfriend today after 2 months of not being really happy. He drank, smoked, partied and just was too much of a jock. But when I told him today over text (he lives across the country) he was just like, "ok" the whole time. I kind of expected a little more then just that. He's probably hurt and stuff but it was hard to decode. What do u think?
Updates:
Even before I broke up with him I noticed were going downhill his responses, etc

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't decide "ok" at all. There was nothing else to say. If he asked it would've started an argument. Maybe he didn't want to argue. Maybe he accepted it and know he messed up. Maybe he doesn't care much. That conversation may not be over.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My guess is, he may have someone else. And also, his answer was probably to show you he doesn't care. This guy sounds like a jerk and your better off without him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• He probably doesn't care cos what you just described about him screams "I'm a fucking douchebag, and I'm not afraid to show it! THIS IS MY REPUTATION, THIS IS MY ROLE IN THE SCHOOL, AND NOBODY IS GONNA STAND IN MY WAY! AND ANY OF THOSE THAT DO WILL BE BRUTALLY BEATEN AND MURDERED BY ME AND MY BROS!"

So yea, he doesn't give a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • He likely lost interest, happened to me during my last relationship, except I choose to end mine (well to be honest I never really loved her). Good thing you didn't waste your time with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he was already gone mentally if he wasn't at least upset a little bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • How did you date someone for 2 months who lives half way across the country?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he said ok, that means he doesn't care at all!

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds upset

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you care?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes