Does I love you but I don't want a relationship mean he's over me?

My ex and I broke up because of distance and he's away at a party school and just recently joined a frat but he is home for summer and i recently saw him and I spent the day with him and later on I texted him asking him he still had feelings for me and he basically said that

728

Most Helpful Guy

• What he is saying, is he doesn’t want you to have any expectations or goals relating to your relationship whatsoever. He doesn’t want a relationship with you, where there is any desired direction of outcome on your part.

• That doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you, he may even have respect for your feelings and feel it is in your best interests, because he does love you

• Simply: you deserve more, you are above this, thinking you aren’t and compromising, is sad, it’s discouraging, you need to be healthy and good to you, love yourself

• I’m not happy and it scares me I don’t wanna get out of bed I can’t stop crying

Most Helpful Girl

• Just leave him girl. Not for good, but let him come back to you. If he truly loves you, he'll come back.
    But if you still want him, dont begin dating other guys and rubbing that in his face. He definitely won't come back if he sees you're screwing with other guys.
    Just give him the space he wants. If he loves you, he's gonna come back. Give it time.