How to break it off with an extremely sensitive and attached boyfriend?

Advice and tips?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• I was once overly attached to my partner. She broke up with me over the phone and I think that was better than doing it in person but she could have been more clear about it. Make sure that when you do break up with him, make it clear. There's nothing worse than an unclear breakup because it leaves you with so many questions, often times one of those questions is "is there still a chance?", which causes you to linger because you're uncertain as to whether you will get back together or not. I would've gotten over her sooner if she was more clear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do it. You have to just rip it off like a bandage