How do I deal with my boyfriend being friends with his ex still?

It's been about a year or so that I've been with my boyfriend. The only problem I have is that, he still keeps contact with her. One time I looked in his phone and it showed that he called her. I asked him about it. He said "She wanted me to call her because she was having problems with her current boyfriend." Why even bother calling if she's an ex? It's like he still has feelings for her if he calls to comfort her. He never does that for me..I've told him it bothers me. Yet, he still keeps on... What do I do?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• dating someone who communicates with an ex is like committing suicide...some advice, walk away from these scenarios...if you can't handle the emotional energy of yourself and him, what makes you think you have room for another person?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0